onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Unite and fight

What is going on these are not the fans from ten years ago lets boycott games lets go to norton united let's wave some red cards do you really really care

Let's ask any one that's ever loved the vale to take direct action on sat the 14 th lets ask for the fans of afc Wimbledon to join us they know what all this is about lets gather and take our club back :yes:======

Advert

We need publicity apart from the sentinel who knows about our plight lets take our club back black and gold until its sold my **** you got it sold to who ? Get the railway paddock boys of 1982 on it now

You have an interesting history of posts.

We need publicity apart from the sentinel who knows about our plight lets take our club back black and gold until its sold my **** you got it sold to who ? Get the railway paddock boys of 1982 on it now

Since when was the club sold?

Bill Bratt set up a " Sponsorship Deal "

then Bratt hired Perry Deakin

An alternative " Sponsorship Deal " is proposed, but it apparently hinges on Bratt resigning.

Deakin & Miller have shares for no money

Deakin & Miller & Lloyd & Oliver tell mistruths...

Tell me where the club got sold

Tell me who appointed Perry Deakin

Tell me who elected Perry Deakin

Do you even know?

The club didnt get sold. Black and Gold wanted to get Bill Bratt out of this club and get new investment in, ie Mo Chaudry.

Due to Mr Bratts personal vendetta with Mo he chose the "Anybody but him" route and brought in Perry Deakin. Mr Lloyd saw an opportunity to side with Deakin and the pair forced Bratt out of the club. Bratts successor then brought in Peter Millar. And we are most definately where we are.

I agree fans should unite, yet you decide to attack Black and Gold after stating in a thread opener that we should all unite!!

Its folk like you which is the reason the fans will never unite enough, in my opinion. === === === === ===

The club didnt get sold. Black and Gold wanted to get Bill Bratt out of this club and get new investment in, ie Mo Chaudry.

Due to Mr Bratts personal vendetta with Mo he chose the "Anybody but him" route and brought in Perry Deakin. Mr Lloyd saw an opportunity to side with Deakin and the pair forced Bratt out of the club. Bratts successor then brought in Peter Millar. And we are most definately where we are.

I agree fans should unite, yet you decide to attack Black and Gold after stating in a thread opener that we should all unite!!

Its folk like you which is the reason the fans will never unite enough, in my opinion. === === === === ===

That's the problem, the OP is a Mo hater.

Archived