onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Emergency Meeting

dixon_vale4eva

Yatesy just sort of shuffled along, head down, looking fed up & dejected.

Yates is an appalling player who seems to play worse every week, no wonder he walks head down.

If there is to be an administrator please release this player along with Pope and quite a few others....

Advert

Well lets just say i'm fuming and shaken just had lloyd with a few others I basically told him he was a liar and walsall ******* and should go with the rest of the idiots he had about 6 gorillas protecting him I managed to get in a position to lambast the idiot so he couldnt shut his car door told him we will not give up he said nor will I.i was then dragged out of the way by his hench men the ******s in for the long haul

Well done obtb,he seems like a smurking,arrogant bar steward imo.:yes:

Well done obtb,he seems like a smurking,arrogant bar steward imo.:yes:

not really proud of myself mate i'm not a violent person at all and to be caught up in all this is against my nature but needs must vale is in my blood i will fight until the end

this type of direct action is the only way to end this i told his gorillas to expect a war

Do u watch the same game as me ******** seriously?[/]

Thanks for the**********, I assume these are Happy New Year Wishes??? :shifty::shifty:

I see a local lad who runs around and tries his best. Came from non league, and in the summer his other contract offers were from non league clubs, despite rumours of League 1 interest. That is where he will be in the not too distant future.

Quite ironic that I was initially picking up on a comment from GOAL DROUGHT, as frankly his goal return for a forward is pathetic, and assists are few and far between. Even the wheelie bin Madjo has matched his goals output in just a handful of games. :shutup::shutup:

Oliver was'nt there today,and he no longer has a beard anyway.

could of been old sage being described to you.

if you were going to describe old sage there's one key thing I think I'd have noticed or not as the case may be :D

Yates is an appalling player who seems to play worse every week, no wonder he walks head down.

If there is to be an administrator please release this player along with Pope and quite a few others....

Release Pope?

And worse every week?! Yates was easily MOTM for me at Macclesfield. I didn't go v Cheltenham so can't comment.

not really proud of myself mate i'm not a violent person at all and to be caught up in all this is against my nature but needs must vale is in my blood i will fight until the end

this type of direct action is the only way to end this i told his gorillas to expect a war

Its a good job i had to go back work! So thats how he intends on running the vale is it//surounded by security???sounds like fun.

Will be up in the week:yes:

Archived