onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board Stooges

Valiant Haze

Advert

Is Markie holding a red card? :ohmy:

img_7463.jpg

I love the fact that you have looked for me in that picture. Yes I do have the red card and no I did not show it to the board. I read it with interest, I am friends with Glenn and will be when he is no longer on the board.

The issues I have with Deaking and Miller are similar to those that I have with Mo, They are not fans and are they in it for the money.

Someone else said it on here a few months back just after the match that you see me in with the board. Just because we are friends does not mean that we agree on everything. I would prefer Glenn not to be on the board so we can go back to going matches and watching them from the same seats as you guys, assuming that Glenn tells all that is as I do not think that a lot of you guys would welcome him if he didnt. I know some would not even if he did.

I love the fact that you have looked for me in that picture. Yes I do have the red card and no I did not show it to the board. I read it with interest, I am friends with Glenn and will be when he is no longer on the board.

The issues I have with Deaking and Miller are similar to those that I have with Mo, They are not fans and are they in it for the money.

Someone else said it on here a few months back just after the match that you see me in with the board. Just because we are friends does not mean that we agree on everything. I would prefer Glenn not to be on the board so we can go back to going matches and watching them from the same seats as you guys, assuming that Glenn tells all that is as I do not think that a lot of you guys would welcome him if he didnt. I know some would not even if he did.

DeakinG?

These issues you have are ?

Glenn keeps saying about him doing something CONSTRUCTIVE for the club.So what is he doing that is constructive.(apart from not standing for re election)

No way on earth would i ever welcome Glenn back and going off what people have said on here who went the game yesterday i doubt others would too,he is a ****.

As for the comment on Mo,unber****inleivable,how you can say that and yet see Glenn as a fan is beyond me.Just out of interest why is Glenn still there?? go on please say because he wants what's best for the club.Going back to what You say about Mo,maybe you are right why should we want a MULTI MILLIONAIRE in charge along with the guys he was hoping to bring in SIMS(Millionaire VALE fan) and maybe TAYLOR(Millionaire VALE fan) and backed by many many ex players etc..,now then who was on the list of those who spoke up for the board,ahhh yes it was just you and a couple more numb nuts on here.

Jesus Christ, keep digging! Deakin and miller are people that Glenn himself voted for, and defended to stop Mo getting in. So don't try and make out that Glenn has nothing to do with this mess. He's more culpable than any of them. He is a lying, arrogant bully. Just read te nonsense on the main site. If glen 'tells all as its', it will mean he has to tell the truth, which won't happen. It will also show his despicable part in all this. Do you really think that ******* is totally innocent in all this mess? And you wonder why nobody takes any of your nonsense seriously. Are your freebies that important to you that you will happily defend people who are ripping the club apart?

And what evidence do you have that deakin and miller are the same as Mo? (and on that point, if they are, in what way are they different to Mo that meant Glenn was willing to vote for them...mmmmm).

Jesus Christ, keep digging! Deakin and miller are people that Glenn himself voted for, and defended to stop Mo getting in. So don't try and make out that Glenn has nothing to do with this mess. He's more culpable than any of them. He is a lying, arrogant bully. Just read te nonsense on the main site. If glen 'tells all as its', it will mean he has to tell the truth, which won't happen. It will also show his despicable part in all this. Do you really think that ******* is totally innocent in all this mess? And you wonder why nobody takes any of your nonsense seriously. Are your freebies that important to you that you will happily defend people who are ripping the club apart?

And what evidence do you have that deakin and miller are the same as Mo? (and on that point, if they are, in what way are they different to Mo that meant Glenn was willing to vote for them...mmmmm).

Correct and as Delboy would say total plonkers all of them wheres Trigger....Pro Mo here we Go:yes:

In It for the money dude have you been on the crazy pop, Since when do you make good honest money running a football club, and saying not being a fan well how do you no that for a fact as his words state he has fell in love with the club and the fans i dont think for someone as some people say does not care would be updating his fbook status every morning a 5 o clock speaking about vale.

Im sure a man of his stature would have more important pressing business matters to attend to but no the first thing he goes on about is Vale to me that is a fan.

And they lived happily ever after

The End.

In It for the money dude have you been on the crazy pop, Since when do you make good honest money running a football club, and saying not being a fan well how do you no that for a fact as his words state he has fell in love with the club and the fans i dont think for someone as some people say does not care would be updating his fbook status every morning a 5 o clock speaking about vale.

Im sure a man of his stature would have more important pressing business matters to attend to but no the first thing he goes on about is Vale to me that is a fan.

And they lived happily ever after

The End.

Brilliantlt said Pro Mo lets give him a Go:yes:===

Archived