onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For those of you intending to renew your Season Ticket

smithie

Advert

What difference does authenticity make?.... it doesn't make any difference if he said it or not.... you either want him gone or you dont.

It clearly matters to everyone or the thread would never have been started.

Well if it’s not real it’s just another fake news campaign. This isn’t the BBC and Tommy Robinson isn’t involved with the Vale. It matters a great deal whether he said it or not as it’s quite offensive.

It seems odd also that the two quotes in the OP are so similar.

As previously stated in this thread - if you doubt its authenticity then get yourself along to the Supporters' Club meeting tonight.

Incidentally, venue now changed to Burslem Golf Club, ST6 7JT.

Vale social has apparently got a flood!

It clearly matters to everyone or the thread would never have been started.

Well if it’s not real it’s just another fake news campaign. This isn’t the BBC and Tommy Robinson isn’t involved with the Vale. It matters a great deal whether he said it or not as it’s quite offensive.

It seems odd also that the two quotes in the OP are so similar.

If people haven't made their minds up yet whether they want him to go or not some comments made or not won't convince them one way or the other.

A lot are saying that they will not buy a ST while Smurthwaite is still here.How about doing something via the SC that fans pledge to Buy a ST ‘IF’ Smurthwaite has left.Maybe put the money into a fund but it is ring fenced and then used to buy the ST ‘IF’ we get a new owner.Obviously a lot more would need to be done and sorted out before this was to happen.It would show any new owner that people are willing to buy a ST.

If people haven't made their minds up yet whether they want him to go or not some comments made or not won't convince them one way or the other.

I haven’t made up my mind either way so comments like this would absolutely have an impact. We all want the best for Port Vale long term.

That said talk is cheap, it’s actions that really count.

Personally I would not trust the supporters club with my money.

I purchased an item from them some time ago and was given something completely different... no notice so I could cancel, they just decided to change the product...

Me neither but my previous experience although possibly different to yours clouds such judgement.

Personally I would not trust the supporters club with my money.

I purchased an item from them some time ago and was given something completely different... no notice so I could cancel, they just decided to change the product...

Maybe do it via a different way other than SC then.Its just an idea and something to think about.

Snap.

I still want to see the authenticity to both separate but similar quotes in the OP.

You and PVFC86 are both Norman,s @rselickers and the reason he still thinks he is wanted by some of his fans.

Suppose if he told you the moon was made of cheese you would believe him.Suppose his twitter account has been hacked again while he was walking down Hamil Road with his trousers round his ankles.

You and PVFC86 are both Norman,s @rselickers and the reason he still thinks he is wanted by some of his fans.

Suppose if he told you the moon was made of cheese you would believe him.Suppose his twitter account has been hacked again while he was walking down Hamil Road with his trousers round his ankles.

Get on your milk float and be gone you crazy chap 😉

As previously stated in this thread - if you doubt its authenticity then get yourself along to the Supporters' Club meeting tonight.

Incidentally, venue now changed to Burslem Golf Club, ST6 7JT.

Vale social has apparently got a flood!

Can anyone go? If so I'll be there.

Archived