onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket renewal poll

smithie

Advert

Keep up the good work Smithie... trying to bring our great club to it's knees to satisfy your own self importance.

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a poll based on a hypothetical question - it's not an exhortation to anyone one way or the other.

Happy to explain anything else you've misunderstood.

Keep up the good work Smithie... trying to bring our great club to it's knees to satisfy your own self importance.

Think you mean once great club?

There is certainly nothing great about it right now, and hasn't been for a long time.

The whole place is a shambles, week after week, season after season - certainly on the pitch and even more worryingly, on the ownership side.

Think you mean once great club?

There is certainly nothing great about it right now, and hasn't been for a long time.

The whole place is a shambles, week after week, season after season - certainly on the pitch and even more worryingly, on the ownership side.

And crippling it by supporting supporter boycotting will help? No it won't. We survived our second administration by the skin of our teeth. A third and a points deduction will hit, then relegation and good night Vienna.

Not one person has a constructive idea for what happens next... only that they want Smurf out.

I shall be renewing too, i am a Port Vale supporter not a Smurthwaite or Aspin supporter. I can not see by starving the football club and forcing them into potential administration is going to help. This football club is bigger than any of the personalities. If we galvanized our supporters into protesting vocally this is a much better scenario in my view.

And crippling it by supporting supporter boycotting will help? No it won't. We survived our second administration by the skin of our teeth. A third and a points deduction will hit, then relegation and good night Vienna.

Not one person has a constructive idea for what happens next... only that they want Smurf out.

And for the third time, all I wanted was Yes or No replies. You've given yours, there's no need for anything beyond that.

Where do you think we are going anyway RFC?

The last constructive idea was launched by Smurthwaite himself at his last "an evening with"

With contempt to fans he clearly stated that if enough supporters could raise say £800K (I think the cost of running the club close season) it would demonstrate to him he needed to go and would!

This was in between him telling intelligent lifelong fans to sit down and shut up - it's my club!

The man is beyond belief.

I am a lifelong fan - we are going either way

It's a case of either *Pis* or get off the Pot* imo

Where do you think we are going anyway RFC?

The last constructive idea was launched by Smurthwaite himself at his last "an evening with"

With contempt to fans he clearly stated that if enough supporters could raise say £800K (I think the cost of running the club close season) it would demonstrate to him he needed to go and would!

This was in between him telling intelligent lifelong fans to sit down and shut up - it's my club!

The man is beyond belief.

I am a lifelong fan - we are going either way

It's a case of either *Pis* or get off the Pot* imo

It is all about opinion, none of us know what will be we can only guess. One thing is sure we all mean well.

I shall be renewing too, i am a Port Vale supporter not a Smurthwaite or Aspin supporter. I can not see by starving the football club and forcing them into potential administration is going to help. This football club is bigger than any of the personalities. If we galvanized our supporters into protesting vocally this is a much better scenario in my view.

Exactly. Anyone who sits back and has the intelligence to weigh up the whole scenario would share this view.

Archived