onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket renewal poll

smithie

Advert

Also anyone with a shred of nous can see that we can buy as much of his over priced beer and merchandise as we like but along with our ST sales money it will all go into Smurthwaite's back pocket or where ever else he puts it. One thing is clear though none of it filters back to where we want our money to go which is to boost Port Vale

I don't agree. Just the other day it was suggested by one poster that those who continue to 'put money in Norman's pocket' must have a "very low IQ"

There's no argument from me has to where the blame should be sheeted home. But others who may want to vote 'No' may want a degree of anonymity.

Anyone who continues to support that buffoon is complicit in our slide into non-league and should be accountable as such. When everything comes out in the wash in the future the dividing line between fans acting in the best interests the club, vs the bumbling bullshltter Gorm and his pathetic sycophantic hangers on, will be explicitly clear.

I do the things I do, say the things I say and form the opinions I have because I genuinely believe I am acting in or wanting to achieve what is best for PVFC. I have had the measure of and have detested NS for years. I genuinely believe his supporters contribute to the harm to the club and the business. And so I genuinely believe they should be accountable in having to explain their actions. That is not to say they are fair game for abuse like you are alleging - I am saying they should be prepared to stick their hand up and write their justification for siding with NS and be open to having their talking points refuted and debated. I am not including the likes of RudgesFlatCap in that, or others with dissenting opinions. Those people are assuming the neutral point of view and are pointing out the ramifications of Smithie's opening post. Great, let's debate it. When I say pathetic sycophantic hangers on I mean his properly brainwashed drones in the Valiant Suite and on Facebook. Fortunately there's only about 7 of them.

My agenda is the ongoing perpetuity and success of PVFC in getting back to the Championship. We have all already put up with too much **** supporting this daft bloody football club to sit back and accept this scumbag nosediving it into non-league.

I suspect I will renew, albeit without spending any money in the club shop or in the catering outlets, as is the case now. Watching Vale and the few hours of drinking in Burslem with family and friends, for better or worse, is part of my weekend ritual and, as much as I despise Smurthwaite and what he is doing to the club I love, I still believe this is my club, not his.

Exactly. Anyone who sits back and has the intelligence to weigh up the whole scenario would share this view.

Sit back and weigh up the whole scenario? - How long does it take to get the message?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Sit there in the misery and feel content that you did your bit financially - well done.

Been there, done that, still doing that, it will make no difference believe me.

I hate saying these things but just look at the last 5 years.

I can't think of many fan bases who would have been as patient and passive as ours.

I'll tell you why - We have lost 1,500 fans who were vociferous, who did and still do care, who did demonstrate and were villified by their own fans. People who just walk away. I haven't but should.

You can't sit back and let this continue, SURELY

What is beyond reasonable doubt is that Smurthwaite said 2 years ago that the club would be self funding. He has washed his hands of it to all intents and purpose. There is no dream - no sweatie jar.

Did Smurf not say, he would not put a other £ into Vale, it will run on its own income, so the cup monies are helping with that, so it appears his little game is to take us out of the league. In his mind to get his own back on abuse he feels he as had, so until he as finished playing his game we as supporters have to keep supporting our club until another opportunity arises and some good fortune returns. It's hard I know, but keep believing

Did Smurf not say, he would not put a other £ into Vale, it will run on its own income, so the cup monies are helping with that, so it appears his little game is to take us out of the league. In his mind to get his own back on abuse he feels he as had, so until he as finished playing his game we as supporters have to keep supporting our club until another opportunity arises and some good fortune returns. It's hard I know, but keep believing

Smurthwaite also said the moon is made of cheese

Archived