Fosse69

Advert

My team and formation

Brown

Rawlinson Vassell Crookes

Gibbons Hannant

Oyeleke Kay Dodds

Miller Whitfield

Lots of pace in the side i think Clark Legge and Smith and Joyce can warm the bench .

Doddsy usually pops a goal in v Crawley away or at home so id pop him alongside Kay who will be the ball winner and Oyeleke who will be playing the telling balls through to Miller who will get a hat trick .

At the back our position in the table tells you how sloppy we have been so i do not have to justify dropping 3 of the four regulars who continue to underwhelm.

Whitfield has the ability so hopefully we will see alongside Miller who deserves a pop at been main man .

First goal vital tomoz as it could lift the players no end if we score first .

My team shakes it up theres to many players getting a shirt who are going through the motions .

We are in a relegation scrap time to play with intensity every game till season ends now .

UTV

My team and formation

Brown

Rawlinson Vassell Crookes

Gibbons Hannant

Oyeleke Kay Dodds

Miller Whitfield

Lots of pace in the side i think Clark Legge and Smith and Joyce can warm the bench .

Doddsy usually pops a goal in v Crawley away or at home so id pop him alongside Kay who will be the ball winner and Oyeleke who will be playing the telling balls through to Miller who will get a hat trick .

At the back our position in the table tells you how sloppy we have been so i do not have to justify dropping 3 of the four regulars who continue to underwhelm.

Whitfield has the ability so hopefully we will see alongside Miller who deserves a pop at been main man .

First goal vital tomoz as it could lift the players no end if we score first .

My team shakes it up theres to many players getting a shirt who are going through the motions .

We are in a relegation scrap time to play with intensity every game till season ends now .

UTV

So playing Rawlinson,Vassell and Dodds will improve the team.We need players like Legge and your favourite Smith in the team.

Probably Conlon in midfield.

Worrall needs to play again because him and Gibbons play well on the right.

Miller and Whitfield up front.

I don’t think Crookes will start either.

So playing Rawlinson,Vassell and Dodds will improve the team.We need players like Legge and your favourite Smith in the team.

Exactly! Whoever plays needs to step up and fight for the Vale or time to exit! !

Paul Merson made a point about Arsenal earlier about there back four and they willend just qualifying for the Europa league because there weakness is there defence.

Well we are 19th in league 2 and im sorry but our defence is hardly the Berlin wall and is always capable of a catastrophe or two .

Smith has been a ever present in our decline over 100 goals conceded with him in our defence there the facts .

At times i think he is playing really well and then he switches off and the balls in our net .

It cannot continue we have conceded 13 goals in 3 home games v Lincoln ,Oldham and Colchester this season ,ok i aint been atthose gamesbut thstshorrific so i rest my case .

Remi Streete Howkins etc why is Aspin looking at these players cause he doesnt trust the players do there jobs .

I dont either when we start climbing the table then the players can shut me up with there performances ,i just see what i see in my own workplace ,folk who have no desire fight for there place in society .

Smith isn't the sole problem when we've conceded all those goals. Loads have been conceded from us going forward and giving a stupid pass to the opposition, who took advantage and went upfield and scored. Also last week there was 2 wicked deflections and terrible tracking from, not Smith, but Manny! !

How many goals have been scored from wingers not tracking their man, same with midfielders (twice away at Colchester), lets not talk about corners of which if you study most of them Smith and Legge both get blocked, hit on the break from our corners. Not really just Smithy's fault...Admit he isnt this quickest but i would never question his desire or commitment when wearing the shirt.

Archived