onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Democracy is not fixed, results change overnight, if parliament decides in a free vote when the reality of Brexit is know, not just a concept of which little was known, that staying in the EU or common market is in the national interest so be it.

and the backlash at parliament who are the peoples representatives would do great damage to the parties and sitting mp's who go against that will...we've seen that with labour mp's and momentum...

also remember only Scotland, Northern Ireland, and London voted outright to remain, and its funny that Scottish Nicola hasn't been spouting about staying in the eu for the past few months.

Advert

Too much red tape to get things changed easily, there has to be an agreement by pretty well all the members of the EU and we all have differences of opinions.

The Visegrad Four who are pushing for reform are also not very popular with the EU.

and the backlash at parliament who are the peoples representatives would do great damage to the parties and sitting mp's who go against that will...we've seen that with labour mp's and momentum...

also remember only Scotland, Northern Ireland, and London voted outright to remain, and its funny that Scottish Nicola hasn't been spouting about staying in the eu for the past few months.

Quite a few major cities voted to stay as well.

so why fight against coming out of the eu, next March we will be out, then we can sort the things that need sorting... be honest now if all the remainers who are still fighting to stay in the eu, would accept the result then we could be sorting our other problems aswell as getting the best deal we can, without any distractions...

The problem is the EU are getting mixed messages from failed politicians like Tony Bliar angry Nick Clegg.

The Russians even used Tony Bliar as a stick to beat us with about the Salisbury poisoning’s.

He should be charged with war attrocities in Iraq it would soon keep him quiet.

Quite a few major cities voted to stay as well.

But not enough, and those that did vote to leave plus towns and villages carried the vote...besides the make up of cities ie foreign workers who are more work related would vote to remain.

But not enough, and those that did vote to leave plus towns and villages carried the vote...besides the make up of cities ie foreign workers who are more work related would vote to remain.
You are saying that EU workers had a vote in the referendum?

You are saying that EU workers had a vote in the referendum?

no that didn't come out like I meant it to, my meaning was employers and friends and possibly spouses would be voting in favour of remaining, then opening more foreign workers allowed in thru free movement. Whereas in towns/villages there are not so many ...

If we had a sponsorship scheme i'd be fine with that, I was talking to one of the stewards up the Vale he was a diognition mechanic, with a job to go to, his wife is a nurse here, his two children are at school here...

no that didn't come out like I meant it to, my meaning was employers and friends and possibly spouses would be voting in favour of remaining, then opening more foreign workers allowed in thru free movement. Whereas in towns/villages there are not so many ...

If we had a sponsorship scheme i'd be fine with that, I was talking to one of the stewards up the Vale he was a diognition mechanic, with a job to go to, his wife is a nurse here, his two children are at school here...

Free movement is for a job, most move for a job already obtained, because if you don't find one in 3 months back you go. likely to be part of the EU trade deal, Norway scheme seems favourite.

Free movement is for a job, most move for a job already obtained, because if you don't find one in 3 months back you go. likely to be part of the EU trade deal, Norway scheme seems favourite.

the one i mentioned he was from Iraq or Syria, came here from the Calais camp and in the back of a lorry... but immigration was I think the main problem area at the vote, and to the ordinary person in the street a foreigner is a immigrant no matter where he comes from...

What has free movement got to do with anything? Do you not think everyone should have the same entitlements that you yourself have?

What has free movement got to do with anything? Do you not think everyone should have the same entitlements that you yourself have?

not to come here for free medical treatment, to come here and get cash in hand work, or criminals from newly joined eastern European countries we've enough of our own as it is...why do most immigrants from the middle east risk the med boat trip, then trek across Europe, risk death trying to get thru the tunnel to get here? to watch our football...

the one i mentioned he was from Iraq or Syria, came here from the Calais camp and in the back of a lorry... but immigration was I think the main problem area at the vote, and to the ordinary person in the street a foreigner is a immigrant no matter where he comes from...
So a refugee then, nothing to do with being in the EU, and likely to be sent back when the war is over.

not to come here for free medical treatment, to come here and get cash in hand work, or criminals from newly joined eastern European countries we've enough of our own as it is...why do most immigrants from the middle east risk the med boat trip, then trek across Europe, risk death trying to get thru the tunnel to get here? to watch our football...
EU citizens have medical insurance, NHS claim expenses. Non EU need visas and medical insurance to get through the border. Illegal entry is a matter of border control, should not be too difficult as an island. Refugees from war are a different matter and need temporary arrangements until the wars are over. Illegal immigration also has to be dealt with.

English speaking immigrants are probably going to believe they have a better chance of employment if they can speak the language. If you were forced to flee your home due to war or any other reason would you make a new home with your family in a country where you don't speak the language? Surprisingly immigrants who speak German have been heading to Germany and those who speak French end up in France. Mad innit! And its not MOST as you say is it, that is just your perception due to being quite insular. The stats will tell you we have taken a lot A LOT less in than Germany for example.

You are showing your true colours with these sorts of posts...

so he got as far as France, a member of the EU,a proud civilised country, health care etc, so why did he not settle there and rather illegally enter the UK? What is the attraction of our little island as opposed to other EU countries?

Archived