onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Peter Miller joins the board

Twitters

Advert

You could also email. What do you expect, individually addressed voting slips for everyone who may or may not attend a game!

I voted so don't need to email my vote.

I was just commenting on the quote from Lozza, so need to be so sarcastic.

Expected it though, not being a regular on here.

Surely the most important thing was to get as many supporters to vote so that it reflects an accurate opinion of the majority.

Would have been a more helpful comment if you had put an email address on too so that it can be passed on to supporters who are not on OVF.

Not everyone is an expert on computers like most of you lot.:ninja:

Just out of interest. I only recieved my shareholders voting form regarding Peter Millar on Friday.

The letter is dated the 12th October 2011 and it states that I am being asked to vote by written resolution and have 28 days in which to respond. Therefore I should have up until the 8th November 2011 to respond/make a decision, yet how come the club have elected Mr Millar to the board when all the votes havent yet been counted/collected..?

Am I missing somthing..?

just out of intrest i have just been on mr choudry's fizzhog the first time in ages and this weekend he has said the following

yes I have hopes of getting involved one day....

clearly there is massive change underfoot at Vale Park and my presence there at the moment would perhaps destabilise things and not be in the clubs/fans best interest. For this reason, I plan to catch some matches a little later in the season, while watching closely in the meantime

Just out of interest. I only recieved my shareholders voting form regarding Peter Millar on Friday.

The letter is dated the 12th October 2011 and it states that I am being asked to vote by written resolution and have 28 days in which to respond. Therefore I should have up until the 8th November 2011 to respond/make a decision, yet how come the club have elected Mr Millar to the board when all the votes havent yet been counted/collected..?

Am I missing somthing..?

Yes they already have in excess of 51% without the minor shareholders . The game's over I'm afraid they have our club 'by the taters'

You could also email. What do you expect, individually addressed voting slips for everyone who may or may not attend a game!

Andy. If the organisation of this poll had been arranged by the old board or new board it would have been the subject of much criticism. I get the point you are making, but much was made of this method of allowing the paying public at Vale Park to vote on issues to gauge the way the Robbie Williams proxy would be used. I was on the Bycars end of the ground and was not aware that a poll was taking place. It cannot be considered remotely accurate if one section of the crowd is excluded. IMHO, it was a great idea badly executed.

Am I missing somthing..?

The vote has to reach 50% + 1 to decide, which it could after a couple of days with the large shareholders casting thier votes. Just a formality really.

just out of intrest i have just been on mr choudry's fizzhog the first time in ages and this weekend he has said the following

yes I have hopes of getting involved one day....

clearly there is massive change underfoot at Vale Park and my presence there at the moment would perhaps destabilise things and not be in the clubs/fans best interest. For this reason, I plan to catch some matches a little later in the season, while watching closely in the meantime

Glad to hear we may have an insurance policy.

Archived