onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

any news on the blue sky deal?

TWIGGY

Advert

Like what?

Ring the club - they seem quite happy to dish out any information that people want to hear nowadays!

anything, is it going ahead, what are they getting out of it exc.its a genuine question mate i dont get chance to find out much now!

has anyone got any information?cant get on here very much so any info would be great!===

they bought 150,000 worth of shares, followed very closely by 250,00 by Peter Miller [ do not add up 150,000 + 250,000 as that number does not exist ]

they have 11 calendar months to spend 4.6m

some work is starting on the RW suite

I have not see any planning applications go in for CW, not sure if any one has.

Progress to date:

1. £150,000 of shares aquired by BSI

2. £250,000 of shares aquired by Peter Miller

3. £100,000 of shares aquired in lieu by Perry Deakin

4. Perry Deakin voted onto the board

5. Bill Bratt unceremoniously resigned off the board

6. Work started on the RW suite

7. Money made available for loan players (according to MA) from the deal (Of course, no sign of actual perm signings can be made until Jan)

8. Boomer keeps running around the ground with a US flag (Just little bit soul cringing is that)

9. Hank Julicher to be here for the Morecombe game I believe

10. Dave Felstead ousted from the SC

11. Still lots of in-fighting between fans who either want to give the deal time, or don't believe the deal is real!

Have I missed anything out of the summary? :razz:

Progress to date:

1. £150,000 of shares aquired by BSI

2. £250,000 of shares aquired by Peter Miller

3. £100,000 of shares aquired in lieu by Perry Deakin

4. Perry Deakin voted onto the board

5. Bill Bratt unceremoniously resigned off the board

6. Work started on the RW suite

7. Money made available for loan players (according to MA) from the deal (Of course, no sign of actual perm signings can be made until Jan)

8. Boomer keeps running around the ground with a US flag (Just little bit soul cringing is that)

9. Hank Julicher to be here for the Morecombe game I believe

11. Still lots of in-fighting between fans who either want to give the deal time, or don't believe the deal is real!

Have I missed anything out of the summary? :razz:

Looks good as a PR statement, apart from a couple and boomer of course... but thats about all it is at the moment.

Depite your 'smiley' I think these 2 points are very unfair.

a) We have not heard from Dave Felstead on his reasons for resigning, so this at best speculation, at worst troublemaking by yourself.

b) I think there are very few fans who believe that the deal isn't real, but more that want more substance to what it entails for the club, particularly on the playing side.

SV, you used to be one of my favoured posters, particularly around the time of the EGM as your passion for change was there for all to see in your posts.

Recently your tone seems to have changed, paricularly towards those that remain sceptical about the BSI deal. I agree in part that BSI and the Vale board should be given time to come true on their few promises to date, but, as we have seen recently, what the deal entails seems to change on an almost daily basis, so I think that fans are right to remain sceptical.

a) We have not heard from Dave Felstead on his reasons for resigning, so this at best speculation, at worst troublemaking by yourself.

b) I think there are very few fans who believe that the deal isn't real, but more that want more substance to what it entails for the club, particularly on the playing side.

SV, you used to be one of my favoured posters, particularly around the time of the EGM as your passion for change was there for all to see in your posts.

Recently your tone seems to have changed, paricularly towards those that remain sceptical about the BSI deal. I agree in part that BSI and the Vale board should be given time to come true on their few promises to date, but, as we have seen recently, what the deal entails seems to change on an almost daily basis, so I think that fans are right to remain sceptical.

Spot on.

O copme on Memph, you can't just throw out the smiley to indicate it was all light hearted and try to show my post as anything but, that's unfair!

As for the rest, as you say, my "passion for change was there for all to see". Well, we have change, maybe not the exact change that everyone envisioned, but we have it, and all that has happened is that I am willing to allow it a chance. I think the scepticism is not based upon BSI, Hank Julicher, Peter Miller or the last 8 weeks, but solely upon the 8 years previous to that.

I believe the current incumbents are getting a bit a raw deal in being judged negatively based upon people who are no longer in place and whom they actively sought to get rid of, as we ourselves did.

They have been in place for only 8 weeks! 8 WEEKS! It's like trying to get a manager sacked after only his first 8 games, when the performaces, although not superlative, are at least improved!

It seems to me that after 8 years of Bratt and Co, we Vale Fans have become a cynical lot, and that unless we see miracles immediately...

I have not changed, my opinion has not changed, but the situation at Vale Park has changed! Whilst people are perceiving a change in may stance, their has not been one, I think it is more that people cannot accept that things at VP have changed.

The default setting is for pessimism! Me, I'm a pragmatic optimist! :yes::D

My tone has changed, becuase the situation has changed!

BSI have promised £5m coming into the club within 12 months. On top of that Deakin has bought £100k worth of shares and Miller has bought £250k worth of shares. So that means that there will be a minimum of £5,350,000.00 coming into the club within the next year, plus of course any other money brought in via share sales.

SV,

I did not ignore the smiley, and saw exactly what you were trying to do, ala Jean Jackson with the infamous B&G statement.

That said, particularly on the DF issue, we have already seen posters state that he was made to resign, yet at this juncture, none of us know this to be the truth, and posts like yours, tongue-in-cheek or not, simply fan the flames of those that wish to believe that theory.

Archived