Sign in to follow this  
Wereskintandweknowweare

Protests next Saturday 2

We need to turn up in force next Saturday.

Forget the let's stay away starve them out way it is just the cowards way out.

We need to move from our usual seats and pack (unusually) Lorne Street we will be louder and more difficult to face into. It is nice and easy for the clown brown to run down the tunnel to a few boos.

Not quite so easy when the ladies and gents of the Railway and the Bycars come to him.

Let's make the forest green game. THE stand out game for our protests.

We want browny out said we want browny out

The protest would be to boycott the game. An empty stadium would send a stronger message than a few chants and boos.

How would brown walking out to an empty stadium get the same response as facing into 4500 fans stood behind him ??!!!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

How would brown walking out to an empty stadium get the same response as facing into 4500 fans stood behind him ??!!!

There would be no fans standing behind him even if the game was a sell-out, have you ever been to Vale Park?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

When he is sat in his dugout looking onto the pitch. Generally in my time supporting the vale and attending most home games since 1971. I find the fans in Lorne Street are at the back of the dug out.

Vital yes bright definitely not

**** smurf. **** Michael Brown. I've got better things to do next Saturday. *******.

Go shopping up Hanley then.

When the going gets tough. The tough hide under the table.

Let the real fans sort it out. Then tell everyone you are a life long die hard when you want tickets v Man U or some other glory hunters in years to come

Let the real fans sort it out. Then tell everyone you are a life long die hard when you want tickets v Man U or some other glory hunters in years to come

Real fans who don't even know the layout of their own ground?

Edited by Vital Spark

Brown isn't the one who needs protesting against. He's a pawn.

We've got bigger problems. For example, the imminent threat of non-league.

Smurf is choking the life out of us. If any concerted protests need to be made, its against him.

However, if V2001 tell me anything, Vale fans abhor the concept of any form of protest against the owners, as 'it'll distract the players' and 'I just turn up and support t' lads'.

We're done people.

But there are no seats in the Lorene Street behind the home dug-out you *****.

You're a clearly a bigger ***** than the bloke you're protesting about!

Oh my god. Ok we are not sat on browns lap. But closer than it you were in the railway.

To the left of brown behind him (from where I sit) is better than the paddock. But thanks total spunk

Oh my god. Ok we are not sat on browns lap. But closer than it you were in the railway.

To the left of brown behind him (from where I sit) is better than the paddock. But thanks total spunk

We all look forward to watching you lead the protestors into battle.

Idiot!

The problem with the Starve 'Em Out campaign was that it worked but a good number of fans never returned. We can't afford to do that again.

I don't agree with the OP that it was the cowards way out but I feel their frustration. 4000 smurf dolls thrown on the pitch after the first goal conceded?

Something needs to be done as Smurf will not leave Port Vale, and Brown will not get sacked he needs the message somehow. Smurf can't continue as Port Vale owner surely he has now failed any fit and proper persons test, and Brown cannot manage. He is no manager and never will be. He has had enough time. This includes last season.

I wish we could do something, but Smurf knows he isn't wanted, but it hasn't changed anything. Protesting against MB is irrelevant cus it doesn't really matter who's in the dugout.

I honestly feel like there is nothing we can do. Protesting won't get the backing due to the inherent nature of Vale fans. Not attending won't affect Smurf as he'll just cut the budget further. There's nothing.

I don't know how it comes to this.

Mate you're such a ****, "real fans"?!?! I've been home and away for the last 30 years, including today. If you can't see the cancer that is smurf and brown then **** you.

I wish we could do something, but Smurf knows he isn't wanted, but it hasn't changed anything. Protesting against MB is irrelevant cus it doesn't really matter who's in the dugout.

I honestly feel like there is nothing we can do. Protesting won't get the backing due to the inherent nature of Vale fans. Not attending won't affect Smurf as he'll just cut the budget further. There's nothing.

I don't know how it comes to this.

Problem is the fans have always been fickle, look at how the crowds drop.