onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests next Saturday 2

, if your happy with how things are going fine go the match, that's your choice,

Just cos people go it does not mean they are happy with how things are..some will protest in other ways, some will not want to protest at all despite being unhappy, some will not see anything to protest about or are not as unhappy as others (early in the season etc)..that's their choice.

The idea that if you go you don't love the Vale is ridiculous and divisive and indeed downright insulting to those that choose going as the best way to move the club fwd....everyone's end is ultimately the same, just their chosen means are different..

Advert

Season Tickets are not counted in to the attendance automatically. The attendance is the number of people passing through the turnstiles on the day..

Some clubs definitely do or did at times count season tickets in their attendances whether there or not (Charlton and Arsenal are two examples)....I can't say whether Vale do or not.

We need to turn up in force next Saturday.

Forget the let's stay away starve them out way it is just the cowards way out.

We need to move from our usual seats and pack (unusually) Lorne Street we will be louder and more difficult to face into. It is nice and easy for the clown brown to run down the tunnel to a few boos.

Not quite so easy when the ladies and gents of the Railway and the Bycars come to him.

Let's make the forest green game. THE stand out game for our protests.

We want browny out said we want browny out

Your post outlining the "plan" is fundementally flawed as smurfs grand plan as outlined on facebook will dilute any protests about the current situation as he intends to sack the patsies currentlly running the club ie Garlick and Brown and steam in with himself back as chairman and a new manager for the team someone we all know and smurf hopes will get the dissenters back on board .

Some clubs definitely do or did at times count season tickets in their attendances whether there or not (Charlton and Arsenal are two examples)....I can't say whether Vale do or not.

Bradford include all STs in the attendance, I believe and whether or not this is done is dependent on the actual accounting practices used by the club in question. Lodey told me some years ago that Vale only count those going through the turnstiles.

We will have to wait for Garlick to come back off holiday and then ask him, some clubs quote people attending, others quote tickets sold if it suits them. Not correct but the way it is.

Dead right,there's always a 60,000 attendance at the Emirates whether it's completely full or half-full?

Just cos people go it does not mean they are happy with how things are..some will protest in other ways, some will not want to protest at all despite being unhappy, some will not see anything to protest about or are not as unhappy as others (early in the season etc)..that's their choice.

The idea that if you go you don't love the Vale is ridiculous and divisive and indeed downright insulting to those that choose going as the best way to move the club fwd....everyone's end is ultimately the same, just their chosen means are different..

when I wrote that I did not mean anything divisive or insulting... I meant its up to you if you want to protest boycott the match, if for any reason you want to go the match go its your choice

the

"IF YOU LOVE THE VALE- STAY AWAY" is a play on "IF YOU LOVE THE VALE STAND UP" and was meant as MY

call nothing more sinister...

**** smurf. **** Michael Brown. I've got better things to do next Saturday. *******.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

But not better things to do than post on here?

I'm going to Luton tomorrow and the Accrington game in a couple of weeks. I live in London... I know we're ****... it doesn't sit well with me... but I'm a Vale fan innit.

But not better things to do than post on here?

I'm going to Luton tomorrow and the Accrington game in a couple of weeks. I live in London... I know we're ****... it doesn't sit well with me... but I'm a Vale fan innit.

I applaud all traveling fans, and thank them for representing those who can't go, and support our team, but its at home where we must demonstrate by showing our dissatisfaction with owner/manager and by not turning up we can publishise our dissatisfaction by the number of empty seats, that then are seen on video and when press or tv ask why? to our owner he will not be able to say " its a few hotheads not many, just troublemakers."

IF YOU LOVE THE VALE- STAY AWAY (to anyone offended by my last few words do your own thing...)

Archived