onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Keep Brown In

Class personified

I just don't get this "Brown's signing too many players etc....he doesn't know what he's doing.

A match day squad these days is 18 players, add to that ca 4 or 5 players who are usually out injured/unavailable so going with a squad of 23-25 players is an absolute bare minimum given the number of fixtures. A squad of ca 25-30 players all of whom are at least decent/quality Lge 2 fotballers who can step in and do the business is required. This number allows for loss of form/giving players a break etc and doesn't include the youth players who are for the future and may be not ready for the first team.

Paul you are talking my language.

Advert

I think think the owners of the Excelsior Hotel, Kings Cross must have been converted to Port Vale and Brown in particular during a previous evangelical foray by our forefathers down here. The wallpaper, curtains, carpets and toilet paper are all loyally brown. The room is very narrow a bit like our back four and there is a lopsided picture of angry men who could be my fellow OVF posters. My wife has left the busker as she likes the shade of brown.

Northampton just sacked Edinburgh perhaps they might come in for Michael Brown as they seem to like Vale Managers.

They must have Bruno first, and perhaps a couple of supporters from here who constantly post loads of Cobblers when they should be supporting Brown's new age of success as it begins.

Better than Martina though, and I suppose at least this poster doesn't want us to lose the next 7 games.

I am writing very quietly so as not to disturb Doha as he seemed to be a very angry man and this is a thread only for positivity. I don't think I appreciated the time zones. Correct I don't want to lose the next 7 matches and I honestly believe we won't with the squad now assembled by St Michael.

I am writing very quietly so as not to disturb Doha as he seemed to be a very angry man and this is a thread only for positivity. I don't think I appreciated the time zones. Correct I don't want to lose the next 7 matches and I honestly believe we won't with the squad now assembled by St Michael.

It seems some posters don't do positivity?

Shame.

Ok i do stick up for Brown when the numpties(mentioning no names) but for what its worth here is my opinion,does Brown have a poor record at present...of course he does am i happy with some of his decisions or tactics..of course not,will things get better...who knows maybe,maybe not if it doesn't then he will be sacked thats for sure.....do i want us to lose 7 games so he is sacked...dont be down right dumb,of course and any Vale fan would/should say the same,as i have said there have been a few managers i haven't liked and wanted rid BUT NEVER have i wanted my/our team to lose lots of games to do this,again its just so pathetic.

Yes i might join in and moan about Brown but i want us to WIN any game we play in,so i am backing Brown and hope he will win many games and continue to manage us because we are successful,as i will do any manager we have for years to come

Today the future will no longer be orange.

I'm seriously concerned with you, mate.

Your "sunny" outlook on all things Port Vale is interesting to read but doesn't contain much factual basis to formulate your obvious bias.

In these worrying times for our Club it is different to see your optimism but come on can you tinge your posts with a bit of realism from time to time?

Most of us want the best for Vale but we do have reason to expect less than the 100% success that you are banging your drum about.

Archived