onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Owners email

Iron Curtain

In regards to the email being sent, there are a number of possibilities, one of them being that despite Norman attempting to send, his own firewall blocked them without his knowledge, which can happen very easily, so as far as he knows, he did send it. I have no doubt at all that Jean is telling the truth, but to state Smurf is a liar because she is telling the truth is pure conjecture.

As above, with there being various possibilities, & the fact that we can only speculate (as there is no way of us finding out 100% if Smurf did send it), it just depends on how cynical (or simply sceptical) you are as to whether you believe him.

If only he had an IT expert to hand who had remote access to his personal email account.

Advert

Why? why? would Smurf want to send the accounts to Jean?

She didn't receive such email.

He maybe got mixed up with some other emails. He probably sends many emails per week.

Smurf is not about to comment.

If someone is so interested why not twitter Smurf and ask him?

Ask if he wants them made public?

Ask will he send a second email to Jean?

Tony - that has all been done.

If you have a quick look back to the site and the news item, Malcolm Hurst of North London Valiants got a reply from Smurf (which he shows) volunteering the fact that he (Smurf) sent a copy to Jean, so he HAS lied, sorry, commented.

Whether he will send a second email we will have to see, but I wouldn't hold your breath - how he thinks he can get away with this one is totally beyond me. He is treating Vale fans as being way beyond stupid.

That said, I do believe that Norman was prior to this season, using revenue from Catering, Club Shop etc (which didn't through the main accounts) as the money he has invested into the club. This would certainly not be illegal but is completely immoral and does not portray a very professional image of the club....

And that's one of the reasons I'm not a fan of the bloke... and don't believe he is the right person for the task.

Are those that defend him happy with that as an arrangement?

He may now think it's nobody's business Bea.50k and anyone can see the books.I believe that was/is the going rate.I don't think anyone will be knocked over in the rush,do you?:wink:

But Howjy - IF he thought it was nobodys business, why (say that he had) send an email to Jean in the first place. Why not just say 'Mind yer own bluudy business' - he's made it far far worse by lying again, to add to the Exeter bus, the Page deceit budget cuts and gloating and all the other stuff.

I wouldn't trust him with.......

https://markgorman.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/i-wouldnt-trust-him-with-a-bag-of-lettuce/

He did send them.. It's his word against Jean's.

He went quiet because that's what the fans asked of him.

I think you have summed it up beautifully there in saying it is his word against Jean's,

A bit like Donald Trump's word against Mother Teresa's.

Perhaps he sent them in a dream, or an alternate reality.

If that were true wouldnt he get a mail failed to deliver message?

Not always no. Undelivered emails don't always come through, would depend on the reason they're undelivered & the software you're using.

Having saying this, I'm in no way defending him whatsoever, just outlining possibilities. His credibility is questionable (to put it mildly) because of his actions in the past.

Guest TommyMac
In regards to the email being sent, there are a number of possibilities, one of them being that despite Norman attempting to send, his own firewall blocked them without his knowledge, which can happen very easily

Oh come on, get real. There's no way on earth the email would fail to send without him receiving a notification..... unless his firewall blocked the 'failed to send' notification. :laugh:

Oh come on, get real. There's no way on earth the email would fail to send without him receiving a notification..... unless his firewall blocked the 'failed to send' notification. :laugh:

Read my above mate, not defending him. Not going to call him a liar either as we can do nothing but speculate, but to put one way, if it was his word against hers, I'd take Jean's word any day.

The above is possible though.

Archived