onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Owners email

Iron Curtain

Very interested to read the latest ovf editorial...

For those that havent read it Norman was asked to publish annual accounts in order to stop people being concerned about his financial dealings with the Vale.

Norman then stated that he sent a copy of those accounts to Jean 2 months ago.

Its turns out that that email was never sent.

Is Norman telling Porky pies? Or is it that he doesn't know how to send an email properly?

Very interesting indeed.

Advert

Very interested to read the latest ovf editorial...

For those that havent read it Norman was asked to publish annual accounts in order to stop people being concerned about his financial dealings with the Vale.

Norman then stated that he sent a copy of those accounts to Jean 2 months ago.

Its turns out that that email was never sent.

Is Norman telling Porky pies? Or is it that he doesn't know how to send an email properly?

Very interesting indeed.

Or maybe Jean doesn't know how to open emails? Why is it always a conspiracy.

Ultimately we have no given right to see the copy of the accounts. Its just meddling sad acts on here who think they should get to see them.

Imagine a Chelsea fan asking Abramovich to send copies of the clubs accounts.

Things like this are embarrassing and some our fans need to stop looking for things that aren't always there. Its gone on for far too long.

Ultimately we have no given right to see the copy of the accounts. Its just meddling sad acts on here who think they should get to see them.

Things like this are embarrassing and some our fans need to stop looking for things that aren't always there. Its gone on for far too long.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh feisty

No need to get super defensive. Its just an interesting read is all.

I dont know why but this video keeps popping into my mind at the moment.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh feisty

No need to get super defensive. Its just an interesting read is all.

I dont know why but this video keeps popping into my mind at the moment.

I didn't find it an interesting read at all. In fact its just more of the same. Poking the chairman until he bites.

He has made bad choices with managers and last years team, agreed. He has said some very silly things, agreed! But why is this resulting in "certain" fans asking to see the clubs accounts. Its purely just an exercise to try and catch him out. Let's face it, if he did publish them then something would be found to have a go at him for.

Why cant we just enjoy pre-season? Apart from not being in the ideal league we seem to be functioning well as a club. Nothing out of the normal.

For anyone interested - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09408894

As long as they meet the size threshold (exemptions are for companies that meet 2 of the following: an annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million, assets worth no more than £5.1 million, 50 or fewer employees on average) all companies accounts are available to the public who have the right to see them... so in that regard you are just plain wrong.

If a Chelsea fan wants to see their accounts they are available on the website, or a simple google search.

As long as they meet the size threshold (exemptions are for companies that meet 2 of the following: an annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million, assets worth no more than £5.1 million, 50 or fewer employees on average) all companies accounts are available to the public who have the right to see them... so in that regard you are just plain wrong.

If a Chelsea fan wants to see their accounts they are available on the website, or a simple google search.

So why don't the Vale fans who are that bothered just do that then??????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why cant we just enjoy pre-season?

Hmm, why can't we indeed?

Why can't we sit around salivating at the thought of trips to Crawley and Lincoln? Why can't we giddily applaud all our decent, promising players (except one) leaving and being replaced by ageing journey men. Why can't we get all stirred up by, fingers crossed, mid-table stability? WHY?!?!

The consequences are interesting

If it was sent and it didnt arrive could it have gone somewhere else?

Is mail being lost?

Is it being re routed?

Is the account hacked?

Is other mail being lost?

all very strange

If he has sent them to anyone its no longer a matter of should we see them or not as he obviously wants someone to see them.

Those are the accounts for the charitable foundation. Unless you think the Vale have assets worth £29k

Like you said mate the accounts are available to those who want to find them.

Forgive me but I struggle to see the point of your thread and the point you are trying to make. You have pointed out that Norman may have been lying about sending the accounts to Jean but then say they are available to anyone that wants to see them.

The thread needs closing. Its a joke.

I didn't find it an interesting read at all. In fact its just more of the same. Poking the chairman until he bites.

He has made bad choices with managers and last years team, agreed. He has said some very silly things, agreed! But why is this resulting in "certain" fans asking to see the clubs accounts. Its purely just an exercise to try and catch him out. Let's face it, if he did publish them then something would be found to have a go at him for.

Why cant we just enjoy pre-season? Apart from not being in the ideal league we seem to be functioning well as a club. Nothing out of the normal.

For anyone interested - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09408894

I would suggest its an exercise to rebuild trust and calm fears.... good PR if it works

So that would make Vale exempt?

So why don't the Vale fans who are that bothered just do that then??????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because Norman hasnt filed accounts yet.

He most likely has an exemptions. which means the vale have to meet 2 of:

an annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million

assets worth no more than £5.1 million

50 or fewer employees on average

My Guess is we have more than 50 employees so I assume he is using the assets rule of less than £5.1m... very interesting indeed given his valuation of nearly £7m

Insert patronising laughing emoji here

So that would make Vale exempt?

I would assume the same... Which Rules give them the exemption? I genuinely don't know.

And if we have an exemption why didnt the bloke just say "I dont have to release these accounts".... why say he sent an email that he didnt?

Archived