onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bikey, Eagles & Walker

PureVale

Advert

A hazelnut in every bite?

I am hoping there will be some news of the three signing soon....

There probably will. Let's all be a bit patient as there are always a number of issues to settle with any signing. My guess (and it is only that, as I don't claim to be one of those with special connections) is that we will know within a week.

Remember - a watched pot never boils.

Crackers you are but I do love you!

Have they signed yet?

REP, genuine question... do you thing you are biased in your views and in your opinion on Martino?

I notice you like a lot of his comments, and vice Versa. So you can't argue that you are not a fan of his writing!

And now you seem to have a bit of an issue with the unofficial vale twitter feed. Your constant comments of "have they signed yet" seems to be an attempt to undermine it.

It just seems strange that you really like one person who tells people 'facts' and statements that end up not being true (Browny won't be manager don't you know) and yet you are vilifying another who presents all rumours as just that.

What's the beef? Just interested.

REP, genuine question... do you thing you are biased in your views and in your opinion on Martino?

I notice you like a lot of his comments, and vice Versa. So you can't argue that you are not a fan of his writing!

And now you seem to have a bit of an issue with the unofficial vale twitter feed. Your constant comments of "have they signed yet" seems to be an attempt to undermine it.

It just seems strange that you really like one person who tells people 'facts' and statements that end up not being true (Browny won't be manager don't you know) and yet you are vilifying another who presents all rumours as just that.

What's the beef? Just interested.

I don't think I've liked his comments mate, I only recently started liking people's comments since seeing the option on the app.

My love was for Geo.

No issue with unofficial at all, just want to know as it seems to get a lot of things right but causes frustration amongst the fan base as he did with the announcement about reduced ST prices.

I don't think I've liked his comments mate, I only recently started liking people's comments since seeing the option on the app.

My love was for Geo.

No issue with unofficial at all, just want to know as it seems to get a lot of things right but causes frustration amongst the fan base as he did with the announcement about reduced ST prices.

So would you agree that Martinos 'statements' and 'facts' are equally, if not more frustrating, given he gets some pretty major things wrong?

So would you agree that Martinos 'statements' and 'facts' are equally, if not more frustrating, given he gets some pretty major things wrong?

I don't see anything that's posted on here frustrating to be honest aside from personal attacks on other posters.

People that make up stories about their opinion on the running of the club and it's then taken as gospel are just a bit daft.

I don't see anything that's posted on here frustrating to be honest aside from personal attacks on other posters.

People that make up stories about their opinion on the running of the club and it's then taken as gospel are just a bit daft.

So unofficial vale "causes frustration" but you don't see anything that Martino posts as frustrating?

I'd imagine they both cause frustration.

Fradders has a lot to answer for in unofficials case as he smacks of the biggest leak at the club since v2001.

Ok so now they both cause frustration.

I thought you said earlier that Martino doesn't? You said you didn't see anything posted on here as frustrating?

I'm just wanting to be clear.

Ok so now they both cause frustration.

I thought you said earlier that Martino doesn't? You said you didn't see anything posted on here as frustrating?

I'm just wanting to be clear.

I said I'd imagine they do. I don't.

If you get frustrated about chatter on a forum for any other reason than it being personal or abusive it's a shame.

Archived