onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Seo 2

Hagrid

Advert

What an absolute load of rubbish.

Smurf has promised stability for this season by bringing in a CEO, securing the Manager and getting Micky Adams back behind the scenes.

Put your pitch forks away and focus on what happens on the pitch. Smurf may have made a mistake with Bruno but a lot of you were loving him in October. Hindsight is a funny thing.

Smurf has never threatened the existence of Port Vale. This starve em out ******** would.

Too many self important trouble makers who live to stir up trouble. If the offer isn't right, it isn't right.

It's hard not to attack the poster when reading this post.

If you really believe what you have just written.

If you can't see what this man has done, is doing and will continue to do to PVFC, then it will hit you like a sledgehammer when it eventually registers...

I am sick and tired of people saying they won't be buying a season ticket. I pay my money to watch Vale matches they are my team and always will be! I don't support Smurth or any other director I support my team. To me people who don't buy a season ticket or pay at the gate are not real fans and maybe at best fair weather fans. Yes we need to adjust pricing. I hope Smurth goes but nothing will stop me going to the Vale, not him or all the arguments on this forum. If you are a real fan you support the team through thick and thin, there's been plenty of thin in the last 55 years I have been going. I have been there when our ground was decrepit and only 2000 fans in the ground. We might be headed in that direction again who knows but I will still be there as black and white is my code.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I am sick and tired of people saying they won't be buying a season ticket. I pay my money to watch Vale matches they are my team and always will be! I don't support Smurth or any other director I support my team. To me people who don't buy a season ticket or pay at the gate are not real fans and maybe at best fair weather fans. Yes we need to adjust pricing. I hope Smurth goes but nothing will stop me going to the Vale, not him or all the arguments on this forum. If you are a real fan you support the team through thick and thin, there's been plenty of thin in the last 55 years I have been going. I have been there when our ground was decrepit and only 2000 fans in the ground. We might be headed in that direction again who knows but I will still be there as black and white is my code.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

You sound like Tony Fradley. Yes, really!

And he's barking

What an absolute load of rubbish.

Smurf has promised stability for this season by bringing in a CEO, securing the Manager and getting Micky Adams back behind the scenes.

Put your pitch forks away and focus on what happens on the pitch. Smurf may have made a mistake with Bruno but a lot of you were loving him in October. Hindsight is a funny thing.

Smurf has never threatened the existence of Port Vale. This starve em out ******** would.

Too many self important trouble makers who live to stir up trouble. If the offer isn't right, it isn't right.

Smurf hasn't promised stability, he's only promised he won't put any more money in. It was confirmed at the Supporters Club meeting last week that there is no role for Micky Adams in the club. I never loved Bruno, indeed I can show you the post on PVO where my better half predicted he would be sacked by Christmas - he was a day out.

You sound like Tony Fradley. Yes, really!

And he's barking

Who the hell are you to compare me with anybody you don't now me! I am an ordinary guy who has been going since 1959 nothing special just a love of my team. It's jerks like you who belittle Port Vale on social media and would be glad if you were kicked out with Smurth. At least Mr Fradley has Vale at heart you don't. Vale don't need you go away.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

This is all so unnecessary. When Norman purchased this club he did so to help and never to make a profit.

Er no he didn't. If you were a true Vale fan you'd know that he didn't actually know he'd bought the club. It was a fluke and not a good one.

Who the hell are you to compare me with anybody you don't now me! I am an ordinary guy who has been going since 1959 nothing special just a love of my team. It's jerks like you who belittle Port Vale on social media and would be glad if you were kicked out with Smurth. At least Mr Fradley has Vale at heart you don't. Vale don't need you go away.

No true Vale fan would give Smurthwaite a penny. I'd give my money if I thought any of it was going on the club.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using the onevalefan mobile app

Daft bugger.

Archived