onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

I didn't like the snide comments about sponsorship, don't understand why he had to bring that up except to cause a stir and be antagonistic, you can see where the Smurfettes get it from.
One angle would be that the shirt sponsorship was offered to the first bidder as a matter of courtesy, which may be business practice for all I know.

Advert

I would question the mental stability of anyone that offered more than 1.25m for Port Vale. Its a club going backwards. He's a cheeky **** to buy the club at that same price when at least the club on the pitch was on the up. Its on a downward spiral and he wants MORE?.

This is just all about Norman ******* Smurthwaite and his greed. He'd sell Vale to ANYONE aslong as they were mental enough to line his pockets.

Good luck Smurthwaite because unless you get some corrupt hedgefund ss you're holding out for, they are the last reasonable offers you'll get.

What is Norman's legitimate valuation of the club?

He himself bought the club for 1.25 mil, So what has changed?

New, good club shop I'll give him that one. And he changed some bulbs in the floodlights. Well done pal.

Apart from that I can't think of anything? Seriously, what else has he done?

We're in a worse position than when they took over - we were looking at promotion whereas now we're back to League Two with virtually no squad, no experience, and no idea of what could happen.

Ground separated from the club. Okay, so he says he'll sell both together - but he bought them both at 1.25 mil in the first place.

He certainly doesn't deserve to have his 'loans' repaid for him. If he had invested his money wisely then you could argue that it would have driven the valuation of the club up. However, his wastefulness and naivety has cost the club, and therefore that should be shown in the bids that he receives. He has already admitted that these were 'his mistakes', so why should he not pay for them?

Oh, and Lorne Street is STILL not finished.

6 Million please :clap:

What is Norman's legitimate valuation of the club?

He himself bought the club for 1.25 mil, So what has changed?

New, good club shop I'll give him that one. And he changed some bulbs in the floodlights. Well done pal.

Apart from that I can't think of anything? Seriously, what else has he done?

We're in a worse position than when they took over - we were looking at promotion whereas now we're back to League Two with virtually no squad, no experience, and no idea of what could happen.

Ground separated from the club. Okay, so he says he'll sell both together - but he bought them both at 1.25 mil in the first place.

He certainly doesn't deserve to have his 'loans' repaid for him. If he had invested his money wisely then you could argue that it would have driven the valuation of the club up. However, his wastefulness and naivety has cost the club, and therefore that should be shown in the bids that he receives. He has already admitted that these were 'his mistakes', so why should he not pay for them?

Oh, and Lorne Street is STILL not finished.

6 Million please :clap:

Sums the situation up perfectly. The guy is clearly deluded. I'm astonished at the tone of his response. Don't think i"ll step foot back inside Vale Park until he's gone.

It would appear that the running of the club leading to his ill health wasn't even a touch of man flu.IF it was the case and it really was affecting his health then the number one priority would be a cure for the health issue.

Archived