onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Live Q & A Session

butt lane vale fan

For anyone interested in my previous statement that I was renewing my ST well it didn't happen.

However, purely my own and not the SC's view, is that as Perry Deakin definitely has Bratt's resignation letter once someone is there to replace him I am now ready to go home games if I feel like and will pay on the day and then might have a half year one if BB and GO have gone..

I assume that PD will get elected very soon (the RW vote is not being placed until the SC know the views of fans - which we are trying to sort - but he may well get the vote without it).

I (again speaking personally) do have doubts still over this deal but am prepared to give them the benefit of doubt that within 12 months they will have ...

bought 24.9% shares

got rid of BB and GO

finished RW suite

Finished Lorne Street

If they achieve that then great and if they don't then I get back out onto the streets.

Advert

For anyone interested in my previous statement that I was renewing my ST well it didn't happen.

However, purely my own and not the SC's view, is that as Perry Deakin definitely has Bratt's resignation letter once someone is there to replace him I am now ready to go home games if I feel like and will pay on the day and then might have a half year one if BB and GO have gone..

I assume that PD will get elected very soon (the RW vote is not being placed until the SC know the views of fans - which we are trying to sort - but he may well get the vote without it).

I (again speaking personally) do have doubts still over this deal but am prepared to give them the benefit of doubt that within 12 months they will have ...

bought 24.9% shares

got rid of BB and GO

finished RW suite

Finished Lorne Street

And..

Invested £8M through Club's bank account - "shares obviously."

Its my belief that whats going to be is whats going to be if BS and Deakin have bought their shares, and as an individual there is nothing I can do in the short/medium term to change things.

I dont trust Deakin, or Lloyd, Im more confused than ever about BS.

I love the Vale though and matchdays....some soul searching to do

I thought the meeting had been agreed.... my mistake

Nothing is ever that easy at the Vale my mate - as you well know (smiley)

If only Dave.... if only

I often wish I would wake up to a post from the board admitting previous mistakes had been made in the past... including ????? [i dont really care what they are as long as its the truth] and future plans include.....

BS buying 51% eventually but at this moment they have purchased {?} [whatever that may be]... buying bratts shares for XXM [i dont really care about the amount]... training facilities investment of X... purchase of an unconnected business to use the profit for the club.... etc etc etc.... whatever it may be.... as long as its the bladdy truth, open and not clouded in misty answers/statements.

So not everyone will believe them initially.. time will prove them...

Ah well.............

Do you like cheese - I dont like Edam

Do you have a big **** - its bigger than Mr Smith's of Daventry

What time do you get up in the morning - between 5AM and Midday

Do you like fruit - I like cabbage

How many children do you have - we go to Wales every year.

How much is being invested in the team - I have enjoyed this session.

The more we are told - the less we know

Perry would not know the truth if it hit him in the mouth

One thing we can be sure of is that we will move from a club ran by a small number of directors with a minority shareholding to a club ran by a small number of directors with a minority shareholding.

Whether it will be better ran we wait and see.

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Hi Mr Deakin, would you be able to confirm how many shares Blue Sky International will hold following the investment deal now signed?

Following our visits to the States I can confirm that new investment totalling 24.9% of the club has been secured. I repeat this is new investment into the club, and not the purchase of existing shares.

Bsi Shares- Whats The Mystery Mike!!!

According to the Sentinel this morning acting Chairman Mike Lloyd refuses to answer the sentinel over how many shares BSI have purchased?? as they and Fans/Shareholders demand the answers....why the big mystery!!!!

Will the £400k investment in equity be in the name of the company or an individual and what/who will that be?

Again this is an assumption I understand thrown out by The Sentinel in its report of the announcement £400k doesn’t exist.

Has there been a purchase of 'New' Shares or have Blue Sky purchased existing shares?

New shares

£400,000 is to be spent on acquiring shares, is that the exact figure? Are these new shares and, if so, what shareholding is to be given to Blue Sky (in percentage terms)?

£400k doesn’t exist.

Will any of this £400,000 go towards paying Bratt or Oliver or any other former director such as Jackson and Meigh, for their shares? We need to understand whether previous directors will still have a major interest in the club and whether they may still hold the club to ransom?

£400k does not exist!!!!! No former or soon to be former directors will be able to hold the club to ransom.

Now I understand – the shares will be issued in exchange for 76 acres of plastic turf

To be honest thats what i would expect from a CEO. The trouble in the past is that there was no leadership and no one knew where they stood and what they should be doing.

In my opinion PD is doing a decent job and is being tarred with being part of the old board. He has not been given a chance by some fans who have resorted to stupid name calling and constant scrutiny of every single action.

I agree and when I discussed this recently I was actually led to believe that PD and WAB don't get on very well at all.

As far as doing his job and having permission to f*rt, maybe the staff were constantly f*rting around before he arrived? ;)

We needed a strong leader as CEO. There was no management prior to PD arriving, no delegation, no structure (apart from the fiefdom that remained from WTB days) and no motivation.

Let the guy be judged on results.

And name calling is infantile.

That parody is spot on....first 141 questions reduced to one answer

given 140 times that it is not 400k (which is 24.9%)then today it is

24.9% (which is 400k).

They have had a "convivial meeting" with the elected Director that they continue to block from doing routine due dilligence...it is very convivial when they stick two fingers up and smirk with further lies....that Mark Sims has completed due dilligence that is the version where nobody can see the books or have basic requests for information complied with....the ball is in Marks court they smirk

while they state that Deakin must be voted in to replace Bratt.

Archived