onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans Still Want Answers!!!

carpetman123

A stakeholder fan is entitled to ask questions, but the club do not have to answer.

A shareholder fan is entitled to ask questions and should expect an answer.

Your point says run by fans for fans. That could just mean it is run by the board (shareholding fans) for the shareholders (shareholding fans).

It depends on your interpretation.You're right in saying that we're all stake holders and that the Board do not have to answer questions from mere fans but whatever happened to the new era of openness and transparency.Gorbachev called it 'glasnost' but just look what's happening in Russia now that Putin is in charge!!

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
How will we know if he's crossing his fingers behind his back?

You will never know that, just as you wouldn't if it was bill gates. You are basically saying that no matter what they do, you will never let this thing drop.if this is the case,I suggest you follow tisdeano out of the door and start 'supporting' Stoke

A stakeholder fan is entitled to ask questions, but the club do not have to answer.

Your point says run by fans for fans. That could just mean it is run by the board (shareholding fans) for the shareholders (shareholding fans).

This has never been a fan run club and it certainly isn't now. Not that I mind it not being. The V2001 ethos was a lie from day one and we all fell for it.

As the shareholders (other than the ten or so who control the club) maybe we should all ask for our investment back as others have done as the vast majority of shareholders have zero say in this club.

Dave Felstead is the elected Chairman of the Supporters Group and if you actually read his quote he was quite positive about the deal, and has been positive when he's posted on here.

So I think you're barking up the wrong tree using his name in that dig.

Is there a date for the next SC meeting yet?

You will never know that, just as you wouldn't if it was bill gates. You are basically saying that no matter what they do, you will never let this thing drop.if this is the case,I suggest you follow tisdeano out of the door and start 'supporting' Stoke

You've consistently been anti-change, so presumably you are anti-BS?

As a shareholder I asked a question about the number of shares purchased by Blue Sky and have not had an answer. It is this vagueness and avoidance of key issues by ML and PD which is so frustrating.

Since when did NLV and B&G become representative of the fans?

Articles title should have read:

'Malcolm Hirst and Dave Felstead just want to keep their name in the paper' or 'Will B&G and NLV ever let it rest? They keep moving the goalposts!'

Sometimes i feel like moving the goalposts when our forwards shoot at them.

Guest thecharlatans
You've consistently been anti-change, so presumably you are anti-BS?

I am for bluesky. Looks like a very good deal for the club. Lets face it, if a Scunthorpe had this on the table, you lot would be creaming over it. I am anti little internet geeks like yourself trying to cause as much trouble for the club as possible.

If you don’t want to go, don’t go, but stop broadcasting the ever-changing reasons as to why you’re against it.

If, as I expect, results start to pick up and we get a promotion bandwagon going, I assume you will be taking no part in it? You certainly wouldn’t deserve to the way you have tried to vilify every action the club and Micky Adams has done recently.

You’re a disgrace son and you don’t deserve to get any glory

They answered every single question that was posed to them by the supporters club. What more do you want?

They may have said something after each question, but they did not answer many of the actual questions put to them.

Whoever read the questions and answers out to you did not do a very good job of explaining the meaning.

Archived