onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

why is anyone discussing politics on a football website?

There are a few people who aren't really interested in Port Vale, but use this site to bicker - if you have a look at ************** recent posts for instance, you'll see about 20 political posts for each 1 or 2 that are about the club - even when big events like rtainedlist and Pope returning are happening.

Still, each to their own.

And you are moaning about her having an early election. :banghead:

I think it was the fact that the other guy said brown was an unelected prime minister while talking about hypocrisy, considering may is in the same boat until the election. I'm surprised someone had to explain it. Truth is though, they were both elected prime ministers according to the parliamentary system we have.

You must be pissed or demented. Surgeons a hypocritical, racist bitch. And Abbott isn't much better.

A post that validates all the things I have said on this thread. Thanks.

Can you people get your story straight - a few posts ago it was Diane who was the racist one, did you get them mixed up ? Was it the accent ?

And will we see ************* and **** come on to accuse you of hating women and sexism for the use of ******* here ? No, thought not.

And you are moaning about her having an early election. :banghead:

I was previously moaning about her calling an election mere days after unequivocally stating that she would not be doing so. I don't blame her in the slightest for calling one and haven't criticised her for actually doing so, just for lying about it. My post earlier today was pointing out the hypocrisy of the earlier poster (edit: as Andyregs points out).

I do actually think May should try to look a bit better, yes, but she didn't get those large suitcases under her eyes without some heavy boozing with her fox-hunting friends and getting her fangs manicured might help.:laugh:

At least Nicola, Diane, Angela Rayner and Caroline Lucas have some feminine charm and characteristics, caring and empathy being amongst them but they also look a lot better than vampira.

yes its childish, but I will call her a ****** for as long as the personal childish attacks on Jeremy Corbyn (and others- especially Diane ABbott with their thinly veiled racist content) go on.

And do we recognise this post of yours FUA - could it be that you have a bit of a problem with female politicians yourself - especially if one of them is black

QUOTE FROM FUA POST ---- It seems the Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner was in the same maths class as Miss Diane.

Couldn't run a bath.

You've made posts about Diane before too - perhaps a tad hyporcritical my little copypaster ?

The big difference is I referred to their competence as politicians and their ability to do simple maths,whereas you criticise their looks.

Quite irrelavant when you are discussing politics, don't you agree?

Defaulting to name calling is something I'd rather leave to others.It's a sure sign of weakness.

I was previously moaning about her calling an election mere days after unequivocally stating that she would not be doing so. I don't blame her in the slightest for calling one and haven't criticised her for actually doing so, just for lying about it. My post earlier today was pointing out the hypocrisy of the earlier poster (edit: as Andyregs points out).

Yes but Brown avoided an election for as long as he could, he back stabbed Blair to get the job, he was the worst chancellor we have ever seen and arguably the worst prime minister. Yes, I'm sure May calling an early election is nothing to do with her not been voted in by the public but I think it should be compulsory to have an election within a year of a change of leadership within term. At the end of the day a lot of people will be voting for May or Corbyn not so much Torie or Labour.

Not really,it seems a bit daft to pay people living in Spain a winter cold allowance.

That is a totally separate argument, and you don't even know whether they get it or not.

Well, as I am such a kindhearted and loving person, and to prove that I don't hold grudges for your previous personal remarks, I will dedicate this special one-off limited edition cut and paste, directly and unbesmirched with manipulations, from the actual GOV.UK website to your much revered goodself -

You can’t get the payment if you live in Cyprus, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Malta, Portugal or Spain because the average winter temperature is higher than the warmest region of the UK.

But next time, try and be a teeny bit more accurate and look something up yourself to avoid the danger that you might mislead people about the possibility of something that is a load of old cods, eh ?

sleep tight, don't let the pastebugs bite. :smile:

ps Prisoners don't get it either so behave yourself.

Not really,it seems a bit daft to pay people living in Spain a winter cold allowance.

Absolutely right, didn't Alan Sugar reject his too. Means testing is definitely the way to go on that. Penalising people for putting money into their property rather spunking it on fags and booze by making them in essence pay for required care is disgusting though.

The big difference is I referred to their competence as politicians and their ability to do simple maths,whereas you criticise their looks.

Quite irrelavant when you are discussing politics, don't you agree?

Defaulting to name calling is something I'd rather leave to others.It's a sure sign of weakness.

You must just get he's a woman hater by now give his comments about numerous women in power?

Would a male 'have to look better'?

Some people absolutely need to get out of the dark ages and realise women are exceptionally important in this world. It's a huge shame on certain people.

Archived