onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

Absolutely right' date=' didn't Alan Sugar reject his too. Means testing is definitely the way to go on that. Penalising people for putting money into their property rather spunking it on fags and booze by making them in essence pay for required care is disgusting though.[/quote']

Do continue to make a fool of yourself, and your personal slurs and remarks on your next post are just contemptuous - but those who dish it out get it back big style.

I just quoted the GOV.UK website on the rules that people in Spain and Portugal and other areas outside the UK DO NOT get the winter fuel allowance. Are you blind, stupid or just expect people not to believe the GOV.UK website ?

Your posts are a stupid waste of time, why don't you go and learn how to communicate with humans and then you wont need to make personal snide comments about women hating when I have praised the women that are decent like Caroline Lucas, Diane Abbott and Nicola Sturgeon.

You must just get he's a woman hater by now give his comments about numerous women in power?

Would a male 'have to look better'?

Some people absolutely need to get out of the dark ages and realise women are exceptionally important in this world. It's a huge shame on certain people.

Of course women are important, as you are likely to find out when Nicola crushes the Tories celebrations, and given time and a little patience Caroline Lucas will be a great politician whose influence will reign far and wide.

But you are such a manipulator, you think that you think because I make remarks about May who I admit I hate, but many of the remarks are semi-jokes about vampires and to say it applies to all women - well, sorry, people see through your stupid posts every time whether on Vale, your brown-nosing Smurf, hating the manager or scapegoating players - so your personal slurs are just as inaccurate.

After all, it is supposed to be a football website, so let me give you a piece of friendly advice to think carefully before trying to blacken someone's character in public, as every action in life can have consequences.

Is it possible that a political thread could stay on topic?

It seems unlikely given the volatile nature of political opinion.

Lets at least try to talk about the politics...

Maybe it would not be necessary to respond in kind if you would stop personal slurs such as post 556 by REP. It is obvious that public figures will get things said about them on here, and they probably don't care - but you seem willing to let REP have free reign with disgraceful remarks that seem to go unpunished.

That post clearly breaches OVF rules and is intended to provoke a response and get me banned. Are you going to let him get away with it YET AGAIN ?

If you look at this thread, I had replied to FUA about WInter Fuel payments and the matter was reasobable amicable - but in steams REP with an aggressive post 556 that denies what I had quoted directly from a GOV.UK website, followed immediately by another (the one above 556) which is virtually begging for trouble.

Unlike your former home secretary who went on to become not only unelected leader of her party but also unelected PM. Talk about hypocrisy!

MY former home secretary? You have no idea how I vote! and your lot had the unelected PM first and criticised the Tories for exactly the same - there's the hypocrisy!!

...Im told your own failed record with women leaves a lot to be desired but of course I didn't believe this of such a nice person as yourself.

Someone also told me your own family have no time for you, but again I couldn't possibly believe this.

Isn't that seriously low - even for you? Not sure how you've got away with these insinuations?

Maybe it would not be necessary to respond in kind if you would stop personal slurs such as post 556 by REP. It is obvious that public figures will get things said about them on here, and they probably don't care - but you seem willing to let REP have free reign with disgraceful remarks that seem to go unpunished.

That post clearly breaches OVF rules and is intended to provoke a response and get me banned. Are you going to let him get away with it YET AGAIN ?

If you look at this thread, I had replied to FUA about WInter Fuel payments and the matter was reasobable amicable - but in steams REP with an aggressive post 556 that denies what I had quoted directly from a GOV.UK website, followed immediately by another (the one above 556) which is virtually begging for trouble.

A reported post has been received and will be dealt with

I do actually think May should try to look a bit better, yes, but she didn't get those large suitcases under her eyes without some heavy boozing with her fox-hunting friends and getting her fangs manicured might help.:laugh:

At least Nicola, Diane, Angela Rayner and Caroline Lucas have some feminine charm and characteristics, caring and empathy being amongst them but they also look a lot better than vampira.

yes its childish, but I will call her a ******* for as long as the personal childish attacks on Jeremy Corbyn (and others- especially Diane ABbott with their thinly veiled racist content) go on.

And do we recognise this post of yours FUA - could it be that you have a bit of a problem with female politicians yourself - especially if one of them is black

QUOTE FROM FUA POST ---- It seems the Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner was in the same maths class as Miss Diane.

Couldn't run a bath.

You've made posts about Diane before too - perhaps a tad hyporcritical my little copypaster ?

Look better? She's 60 years old... what do you suggest plastic surgery? As a woman myself it does come across badly along with other posts and your general attitude in here, its like you have been let loose to attack. You need to calm down.

Just looking at a few pages in this thread you come across as the worst person in here... so someone defending women or speaking up against you will be banned... :blink:

To try to get back on topic.....

The winter cold payments?

Are they the one off annual payments or the irregular temperature drop payments?

Dont assume that because its hot in spain when you take your holidays that its always hot.... it snowed in benidorm? in FEB/MARCH?... and cold in murcia in MARCH/APRIL

Unlike your former home secretary who went on to become not only unelected leader of her party but also unelected PM. Talk about hypocrisy!

We don't elect Prime Ministers and never have. We vote for our MP, party members vote for their leader. Whoever gets the most MP's gets first chance to form a Government.

You are right that Theresa May is unelected as party leader but that was through no fault of her own.

MY former home secretary? You have no idea how I vote! and your lot had the unelected PM first and criticised the Tories for exactly the same - there's the hypocrisy!!

It's quite similar to what has regularly happened in Australia over recent years with Labour and the Liberals but AR will know more about that than me!

To try to get back on topic.....

The winter cold payments?

Are they the one off annual payments or the irregular temperature drop payments?

Dont assume that because its hot in spain when you take your holidays that its always hot.... it snowed in benidorm? in FEB/MARCH?... and cold in murcia in MARCH/APRIL

Fair logic Geo, I don't think means testing always works but it's clearly necessary in this case.

Fair logic Geo' date=' I don't think means testing always works but it's clearly necessary in this case.[/quote']

I dont necessarily disagree... but a case could be made for state pensions too.

I think to properly means test you have to know everything thats coming in AND going out, thats not always practicable

Isn't that seriously low - even for you? Not sure how you've got away with these insinuations?

I think because his name is in red (donated to site) he can pretty much say what he wants. I have seen plenty that would get others banned or suspended but the admins just turn a blind eye to D@P

Archived