onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

You can always rely on left whingers to be hypocritical - after all, their former Chancellor (who went on to become unelected PM) didn't realize that taking away the lower rate 10% tax bracket would adversely affect the low-paid!!

Unlike your former home secretary who went on to become not only unelected leader of her party but also unelected PM. Talk about hypocrisy!

You can always rely on left whingers to be hypocritical - after all, their former Chancellor (who went on to become unelected PM) didn't realize that taking away the lower rate 10% tax bracket would adversely affect the low-paid!!

I can't tell if this is meant to be a joke or not?

Is that for the whole winter or each period of cold weather? Does the temperature have to hit a certain level? Pardon my ignorance...
For the whole winter based on your age at the end of Sept. That is the simple case of 1 or 2 pensioners living together, without any other benefits. Cold weather payments I think are related to or part of other benefits which I am not familiar with, and usually apply to people below pensioner age.

Sexism rears its ugly head again on OVF

Yes, as it does with a huge dollup of disgusting racism when you and the gang go on and on about Diane Abbott and Nicola sturgeon - who are very nice women, so keep your ******* remarks about gender obsessions to your ********* self, (there, that better?). If May was a proper female with feelings to match those two, that would be fine - but she is a hardfaced uncaring ****** and no apology for saying so.

Caroline Lucas could also give her lessons in being a likeable woman rather than a lying and manipulative ***** - no wonder you feel the need to defend her, too similar Im glad Im not the only one who noticed either - the manipulator caught out again. ?

I'm struggling with this winter fuel malarkey, why should John Caldwell get a fuel allowance, is it because he has more rooms to heat ?

Surely those over a certain income should be taken out of the system.

I would have thought Labour would have welcomed this.

Labour also wanted to take out the very high earners from WFA, but the point is the conservatives will stop it for a lot more, probably anyone who has household income above 20k.

I wouldn't have a problem if it were taken from those with income above, say 100k but the cost of administration will also mean they don't save harldy anything, and the liars cheats and manipulators will get round the system - better a few people who don't need it get paid than the desperate go without.

For the whole winter based on your age at the end of Sept. That is the simple case of 1 or 2 pensioners living together, without any other benefits. Cold weather payments I think are related to or part of other benefits which I am not familiar with, and usually apply to people below pensioner age.

Just out of interest, the area where I live has not qualified for a single cold weather payment in the last 4 years. That doesn't mean it isn't cold, just that the rules are ridiculous about having to average really cold for so many days running.

It can go to -10 but if it is only for an odd night here and there they wont pay it.

But will the level be known before the election? Will fuel allowance only be for people dependent entirely on a state pension without a private pension or income from savings etc?

You surely don't need 2 guesses to know if they will deign to tell us the level before the election do you Fosse ?

Yes,this obsession with the appearance of female politicians is rather unhealthy.

I do actually think May should try to look a bit better, yes, but she didn't get those large suitcases under her eyes without some heavy boozing with her fox-hunting friends and getting her fangs manicured might help.:laugh:

At least Nicola, Diane, Angela Rayner and Caroline Lucas have some feminine charm and characteristics, caring and empathy being amongst them but they also look a lot better than vampira.

yes its childish, but I will call her a bitch for as long as the personal childish attacks on Jeremy Corbyn (and others- especially Diane ABbott with their thinly veiled racist content) go on.

And do we recognise this post of yours FUA - could it be that you have a bit of a problem with female politicians yourself - especially if one of them is black

QUOTE FROM FUA POST ---- It seems the Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner was in the same maths class as Miss Diane.

Couldn't run a bath.

You've made posts about Diane before too - perhaps a tad hyporcritical my little copypaster ?

Yes, as it does with a huge dollup of disgusting racism when you and the gang go on and on about Diane Abbott and Nicola sturgeon - who are very nice women, so keep your ******* remarks about gender obsessions to your ********* self, (there, that better?). If May was a proper female with feelings to match those two, that would be fine - but she is a hardfaced uncaring ****** and no apology for saying so.

Caroline Lucas could also give her lessons in being a likeable woman rather than a lying and manipulative ***** - no wonder you feel the need to defend her, too similar Im glad Im not the only one who noticed either - the manipulator caught out again. ?

What's a proper female?

You surely don't need 2 guesses to know if they will deign to tell us the level before the election do you Fosse ?
Depends how the polls go, if they narrow too much there will be a panic, and they will leak a high income level.

I do actually think May should try to look a bit better, yes, but she didn't get those large suitcases under her eyes without some heavy boozing with her fox-hunting friends and getting her fangs manicured might help.:laugh:

At least Nicola, Diane, Angela Rayner and Caroline Lucas have some feminine charm and characteristics, caring and empathy being amongst them but they also look a lot better than vampira.

yes its childish, but I will call her a bitch for as long as the personal childish attacks on Jeremy Corbyn (and others- especially Diane ABbott with their thinly veiled racist content) go on.

And do we recognise this post of yours FUA - could it be that you have a bit of a problem with female politicians yourself - especially if one of them is black

QUOTE FROM FUA POST ---- It seems the Shadow Education Secretary Angela Rayner was in the same maths class as Miss Diane.

Couldn't run a bath.

You've made posts about Diane before too - perhaps a tad hyporcritical my little copypaster ?

I think you have lost you position defending Abbott, she is a racist and a hypocrite.

Archived