onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Advert

Sing the praises of Reg? I've regularly stated he's a in impact sub at best.

Brown killed us when we were on top in the game bringing on the worst striker possibly in the clubs history (I won't degrade the thread by mentioning his name again) to replace Turner.

Turner was knackered and had run his race. What else was Brown supposed to do at that stage? I agree he is crap but he had no choice and for the boos when he came on is just stupidity.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Really? They don't help but I would say it's the pi55 poor facilities, the poor product on the pitch and having a premier league club 5 minutes down the road that are keeping children and families away. And not forgetting the prices.

I can't disagree with anything you have said Paul, It just frustrates me and there is no need for it, I thought we had left that sort of behaviour behind years ago....

Give him time to relax, the fat lady has not yet sung, nor do we know next season`s plans. Lots of his sentiments I agree with and will probably down grade to a 10 match ticket.

No the fat lady has not sung yet, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the suffering goes on by Vale actually wining at Walsall to tease us into thinking there is still a reasonable chance of staying up.

It would be typical of this seasonus smurfius horribilus (as some old windbag said once) that we win at Walsall and for the icing at the cake win at Fleetwood but still go down because Bury and Gillingham win on the last day as well.

Smurf has pocketed 90000 from away fans the last two games so you can bet he will get pis**d again and post as Penny Black on OVF some more stupid comments.

More than double that figure - 9000 x £20 = £180,000 + food, drink etc. If he'd of spent a fraction of that on a goalscorer in January, his his investment may not have just gone down to pan!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

More than double that figure - 9000 x £20 = £180,000 + food, drink etc. If he'd of spent a fraction of that on a goalscorer in January, his his investment may not have just gone down to pan!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I bet the policing bill only just about covers the revenue from the away fans.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

I think this is the saddest post of the night. VFIA is a bit of an OVF leg for me.

When the most impossibly optimistic fan Ive ever heard is giving up, then it speak volumes as to where we are.

Im no quitter life is a struggle for me but i do me best .

Vale should be something look forwards to not something dread .

Its not because they losing either because im used to seeing them lose .

Its how they have lost there league 1 status .

In the last two home games the opposition has probably had 5 goal attempts they have all gone in .

Ill always love Vale ,no blood on there shirts there is nothing .

At 1-0 down wheres the desire put the ball in there net 10 men or not ,wheres the player this season who gets the ball and can dribble past a few players creating space for another etc .

There is nothing and i have had 3 hrs sleep and ive got go work in a bit do a night shift where my legs and heart never stop.

Today there was heart but there wasnt a player who stood out ,a player u could pick out and say he is going get Vale summat .

Singing the praises of Reggie Cecelia( well his general play certainly not goalscoring ) then he does that today on all days

Last week crowd bang up for it Kiko and Foley dont do there jobs 1-0 down against the best side in the league .

Im embarassed i dont c other teams giving Vale anything at all .

Ill still go but pick and choose me games as i dont want sit through another season like this .

Love Vale but the players represent us .

I dont think so do u .

Im no quitter life is a struggle for me but i do me best .

Vale should be something look forwards to not something dread .

Its not because they losing either because im used to seeing them lose .

Its how they have lost there league 1 status .

In the last two home games the opposition has probably had 5 goal attempts they have all gone in .

Ill always love Vale ,no blood on there shirts there is nothing .

At 1-0 down wheres the desire put the ball in there net 10 men or not ,wheres the player this season who gets the ball and can dribble past a few players creating space for another etc .

There is nothing and i have had 3 hrs sleep and ive got go work in a bit do a night shift where my legs and heart never stop.

Today there was heart but there wasnt a player who stood out ,a player u could pick out and say he is going get Vale summat .

Singing the praises of Reggie Cecelia( well his general play certainly not goalscoring ) then he does that today on all days

Last week crowd bang up for it Kiko and Foley dont do there jobs 1-0 down against the best side in the league .

Im embarassed i dont c other teams giving Vale anything at all .

Ill still go but pick and choose me games as i dont want sit through another season like this .

Love Vale but the players represent us .

I dont think so do u .

Mate, my comment wasnt there to knock you, quite the opposite. I dont disagree with anything youve said.

The reaction by the paddock corner to the Bolton celebrations sums up the mood Smurthwaite has created. They don't care if they get banned anymore, the club is being led to slaughter.

The anger is intensifying, the chairman is digging his heels in and I'm not sure where this is going end. Worrying times

Mate, my comment wasnt there to knock you, quite the opposite. I dont disagree with anything youve said.

I know im sorry for been down ,its been a very sad time all over ,Vale usually give me a lift but im not sure the players r capable they have shown themselves to be over the season not good enough .

Life goes on ill be walking my dog tomoz and most of the 44 games will be erased from my memory from this season of abysmilness.

Utv

I think this is the saddest post of the night. VFIA is a bit of an OVF leg for me.

When the most impossibly optimistic fan Ive ever heard is giving up, then it speak volumes as to where we are.

That worries me ,as the idiot who runs our club and certainly ISN'T A VALIANT,just couldn't care less about such loyal sentiments.Top post Alsager lad!!!!

Archived