onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carpark CLOSED.

melv

Just seen this by Charlie Holland on Facebook

Security gone fooking mad. 9-10am no cars allowed on car park hamil road not even vale staff for shop or tkt office

Why Why Why leave it till now,why NOT put a notice out earlier in the week to inform people?This will cause total chaos.

Advert

So what.

Unfair on the club staff that will want to park there.

Why not put a simple note out during the week about this to inform people.People will be turning up to the game in their cars not knowing about the car park being closed.A bit of forward planning,forethought is all that was needed.This could now lead to total chaos.

Why does the club continue to be so amateurish,incompetent?

Lets just hope that this message now gets out and about and helps people arriving by car.

Are they using that section for coaches - which would be mad? I heard they were using the old Normid petrol station for the coach overflow. There are 21 official coaches I believe. Do we know that the Hamil car park is closed all day to Vale fans or was it just this morning for some reason - there are people with season tickets for that car park.

I usually use the Normid car park but not doing that today - will park further away in the hope of avoiding congestions and any problems after the game.

It will be interesting to see how many SU fans get in the home ends. There was no common sense applied for this fixture Vale should have allocated SU another part of the ground. I'm afraid today will be a nasty one

They have'nt got a clue mate!

The Vale are policed and run by people from the dark ages.

An embarrassment and an accident waiting to happen.

Why not just keep the Utd fans in for 10 minutes at the end...surely nowt do with it being a bank holiday and the police on time and half or double time i am sure

That would be the logical thing to do.Probably will not happen though.

Archived