onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve Him Out..... The only solution?

old sage

Where have I said I am anti him? I will judge him on his and his management teams actions.

What on earth are you?

I think that you should read again what Mr Trumpet actually posted. He was saying in August you will no doubt change your opinion of our arrogant. egotistical owner who in truth has zero business knowledge. Before anyone jumps in by saying how wealthy he is I say you don't need a great deal of sense to go into property development. All you need to do is watch a couple of 'esepodes' of 'Homes under the Hammer'!

Advert

I think that you should read again what Mr Trumpet actually posted. He was saying in August you will no doubt change your opinion of our arrogant. egotistical owner who in truth has zero business knowledge. Before anyone jumps in by saying how wealthy he is I say you don't need a great deal of sense to go into property development. All you need to do is watch a couple of 'esepodes' of 'Homes under the Hammer'!

Why should I change my mind in August?

I don't trust his 3 managerial appointments including the latest one so the only thing that will change that is later in the 17/18 if we are riding on the crest of a wave to automatic promotion and even I'm not that optimistic.

Over the last year or two we have all seen a downward spiral in the direction the club is heading. Relegation to the 4th tier I believe will only be the beginning of our ultimate demise. A short while ago I like many more Vale fans I was full of anticipation. Promises had been made by our new owner saying that he would take the club back to the dizzy heights of the Championship. We were all living the dream.

Sadly it became clear that the man at the helm hadn't got a clue of how to deliver on these big promises. Trying to run the club single handedily and cutting the wage budget certainly wasn't my idea of how to improve Port Vale F C.

Whether we are relegated or not to me makes very little difference to the fact that Norman Smurthwaite must leave the club before he inflicts any more damage to the Club and our already tarnished image.

The list of reasons why he must be removed is endless. His rudeness and arrogance melts into insignificance compared to the general damage that he has inflicted on the Club.

The big issue is how do we persuade the man that it his time is up? Personally I believe that it needs a total boycott from purchasing Season Tickets. I am well aware that I will get slated by many fans who misguidedly will carry on buying one regardless. Stop and think about it do you want this man in charge any longer? To do nothing for me is no longer an option, Smurthwaite has got to be made aware once and for all that he isn't wanted and we won't support his mission to destroy the Club that we have loyally supported for decades. I'm getting too old to wait for a re-incarnation by natural means and have no wish to stand outside the main entrance protesting.

I'm sure that by inflicting 'short term pain will result in long term gain' and if I'm wrong well surely the pain we are currently going through couldn't possibly get any worse. As things stand I can see no light at the end of this long black tunnel and hope is something that supporting a lower league club is imperative.

This is without question has to be in the top worse threads i have read on here apart from some political threads on this board, but pure football/club wise this is probably the top worst.

Its horrible and idiotic to say the least, all this mentality will do is kill the club off fund wise and lose more fans, both we dont need, it doesnt matter who the owner is, you support the club for the clubs sake. We are getting demoted do you want us to get demoted again? I have nothing more to say...

How about turning up for the matches in Bycars/Railway with Smurf Out Banners(and the like)that will be picked up by the Camera's?

This was you can make your disgust known to the wider world(rather than just a few hundred like minded souls) and support the team??

I think we need to ensure we don't lose momentum. Smurf has quite clearly set out his stall to disappear and hope this all blows over. We know he reads this site and despite refusing to post again, he posted last week. A huge percentage of Vale fans want Synectics to take over. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that they're the best option for the club. Smurf, with Tony (I'm Norman's mate that's why I'm chairman) Fradley, simply won't see the fans return. We'll carry on losing money, losing fans, losing players etc.

I don't know what the answer is, and I'm not promoting a campaign to stay away...but while Smurf has got anything to do with the football club, I won't be spending a single penny there.

It's such a shame because the future would look so bright with Synectics. It's what the huge majority want, yet Smurf hates us so much, he's shoving 2 fingers up at us and taking great delight from the misery he is causing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

The ball's very much in his court now.

Does he want to sell or does he just want it all to blow over?

The statement last week tells us everything we need to know about his intentions. The lack of putting a price on the club, the fact he replied to potential buyers with an offer of sponsorship, both point to the fact he has no intention of selling. He's not a man of his word, he's a proven liar, by his own admission he's damaged the club...but if we're "true Vale fans", him and Tony think should all give him our money???? What a walley he is.

I think we need to ensure we don't lose momentum. Smurf has quite clearly set out his stall to disappear and hope this all blows over. We know he reads this site and despite refusing to post again, he posted last week. A huge percentage of Vale fans want Synectics to take over. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that they're the best option for the club. Smurf, with Tony (I'm Norman's mate that's why I'm chairman) Fradley, simply won't see the fans return. We'll carry on losing money, losing fans, losing players etc.

I don't know what the answer is, and I'm not promoting a campaign to stay away...but while Smurf has got anything to do with the football club, I won't be spending a single penny there.

It's such a shame because the future would look so bright with Synectics. It's what the huge majority want, yet Smurf hates us so much, he's shoving 2 fingers up at us and taking great delight from the misery he is causing.

Agreed,how long will it be before the Smurfettes say...."Not this again "

Does anybody know if the money from the concourse catering goes back into the club or does it go direct to smurf? I am sure that the receipts on the tills said another company name, but perhaps that's because he bought them off the back of a lorry..

If it doesn't go back onto the club then perhaps purchase food from local outlets on the way to the ground until this sorry state is sorted out.

Does anybody know if the money from the concourse catering goes back into the club or does it go direct to smurf? I am sure that the receipts on the tills said another company name, but perhaps that's because he bought them off the back of a lorry..

If it doesn't go back onto the club then perhaps purchase food from local outlets on the way to the ground until this sorry state is sorted out.

I don't think I've ever been given a receipt when I've bought a pie.

Just as well for them really.

I don't think even the most naïve person can think that any money spent in the ground or club shop is making its way through the club into the first team squad.

Archived