onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where is the money coming from?

Spunk Trumpet

So on what basis do you know there is no £8m? You can believe I'm gullible if you want, but I know I'm not foolish or hasty, I work on facts, not gossip and rumour

On the basis that I'm yet to see it. Don't believe a word these lying basrards say. Hank whatever his name is hasn't even set foot in vale park. All to similar to the ameriturf rubbish and do on.

If it all happens il take my hat off to you. I doubt my head will be getting cold anytime soon.

Advert

So should everyone check in next season to see if the future has started....or is the medium to long term the season after next.....

depends upon how well, and how quickly they use the rest of the investment to restructure parts of the business. Done really well, we could start to see a return within 6-8 months. Done badly, there could be no return at all, but that would do the board and Blue Sky more harm than the club. IMHO, we could start to see a return on that investment by this time next year to middle of next season.

From additional revenue generated from longer term, off the field projects, however, I have said on previous occassions that this deal is very good for us in the medium to long term. Some short term investment wouldn't go amiss, but since then the 3 year shirt sponsorship deal has been anounced (although don't know when the funds would come in for this) and there are funds from share purchases by PD and Blue Sky (Not millions, but mybe enough at this level to achieve our short term ambitions until the longer term investments start to bear fruit

So Perrys shares and Blueskys shares will just cover the initial losses?

Then what?

What happens if we get a bad winter again and lose revenue?

Any money for the playing side of things?

The RW suite will not be finished soon to generate all this money will it?

I still say we will need hard cash to stay afloat around xmas time.

2 years ago we took a loan from Harlequin to stay out of admin.

Whats going to happen this time?

So Perrys shares and Blueskys shares will just cover the initial losses?

Then what?

What happens if we get a bad winter again and lose revenue?

Any money for the playing side of things?

The RW suite will not be finished soon to generate all this money will it?

I still say we will need hard cash to stay afloat around xmas time.

2 years ago we took a loan from Harlequin to stay out of admin.

Whats going to happen this time?

I agree and have said before that the Blue Sky deal does very little for the shoert term needs, my concerns being specifically having funds available for the January transfer window, however, given that stated losses this year (as reported by ML at BGWMC) are going to be between £10k-£100k, the share investment from PD and Blue Sky easily offests these losses, but personally I don't think they will be, I think they will be diverted to a January fund, so I expect this to be c£350k for the January window.

w.r.t to a harsh winter, that I don't know and is a worry, but I have to assume, I stress assume, that funds from the recent sponsorship deals will be used to cover this period, otherwise our January transfer window money has just dissappeared :(

As compared to the niaive, speculative gossip mongering, guess working, ill informed few.

Don't pass judgement on that which you don't know about. It reflects badly on you!

You know nothing about the details of the deal, which you have readily complained about, and yet come on here spouting rubbish as though you know all the details and it's all crap. I challenge you to provide me with one shred of documented evidnce on this deal to back up your crackpot theories!

Have you seen the books? Thought not!

Have you seen the detail of the deal? Thought not!

So I suggest you keep your own council on such matters until you are fit to pass judgement

Get off your high horse sugar,everyone is entitled to an opinion,so how the hell did you become admin being like that??:rolleyes:

No I do not think I am better than the average Vale Fan - Statement!

You call me gullable - I call you prjudiced!

I'm not privvy to the inner circle and I have not changed, it is simply that you will not accept that change is happening

AND NOW YOU COMPARE ME TO A TERRORIST!:bomb:

Now you have sunk as low as you can get! I want a public apology - NOW!

Oh for ****s sake,come down off it:shutup:

I'm not privvy to the inner circle and I have not changed, it is simply that you will not accept that change is happening

hahaha ya grumpy eeeeeeeeeejit!! :ninja:

Vale could make a far smaller loss this year but still end up in a worse cash position and closer to administration as a result.

That depends on if lloyds projections are based on gates of 5800 or not.

They dont appear to be on the increase despite all the bull ****.

The club dont even have a financial director for Cliffs sake. I presume Jackson attempted that role in the past but now..... ?

A financial controller is not the same thing.

That depends on if lloyds projections are based on gates of 5800 or not.

They dont appear to be on the increase despite all the bull ****.

The club dont even have a financial director for Cliffs sake. I presume Jackson attempted that role in the past but now..... ?

A financial controller is not the same thing.

A financial controller is not the same as a financial director but they can still do exactly the same job, surely? Roger Fennell is well regarded by people who have worked with him.

Jackson was not directly involved in anything as far as that job was concerned as far as I know.

Crikey, what a palava!

I've only just got back to you because I've Bin Laden down with work and just got in.

But, if you're expecting an apology, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. It was clear that the quote in question was used metaphorically, and subsequent posts have confirmed that.

If anyone deserves an apology, it's the Vale fans on here who are not "in the know" who you have spent all day attempting to belittle. At one point you made a comment towards ignorant assumptions and challenged people to provide facts/documentary evidence in support of their contentions, yet when put to strict proof yourself declined and resorted to the high and mighty "I know more than you" approach. That isn't going to help unite the club/fans. It's been one of the problems for the last 8 years. Transparency, openness and honesty is all that I want, and that ultimately, will see an end to all of this mess.

Whilst details are kept to a special few, there's never going to be any trust garnered. Without trust, the club will continue to lose fans, and without these fans onside, regardless of this investment, the club won't progress.

Believe me, I want to go back. I want to go the Bulls for a beer before the game with my dad, brothers and uncle. I want to watch the lads on the pitch, but, I will not do so until it's clear that change is afoot. So far, all I've seen is a woolly statement in the Sentinel, a nod here, a wink there and no definites on where the money is coming from, a breakdown of where it's going and how it's going to help on-field matters.

Fans and friends at each others throats over something that nobody has any official details???

Grumpy old men comes to mind.

Next week we could all be friendly fans again.

I just sit on the fence hoping that the deal will be the 'real deal'. If it's not we can still be friendly fans of the Vale and write to each other with some respect.

Trust, faith and friendship.

Archived