onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

I could spent someone else's money with reckless abandon too, that doesn't make it viable

It also doesn't mean the facts such as crowds he helped achieve didn't happen. Nothing, apart from Norman's blame of Wildes, has ever been proven against Wildes.

Advert

He doesn't crumble at all- he cost cuts. For some reason, unbeknownst to me he thinks penny pinching on the non-playing staff is a recipe for success. What he doesn't realise is that their inefficiencies lead to a poor playing staff, which undermines everything.

I can agree with you there.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Exactly how I feel about you.

Funny how there's a few on here delighted to take credit for getting rid of Valiant 2001 but wont accept any responsibility for Smurf replacing them.

What happens in 3-4 years time when we lose a few games and you decide you don't like the next owner?

Its not all to do with losing a few games surely even you can see that

Funny how there's a few on here delighted to take credit for getting rid of Valiant 2001 but wont accept any responsibility for Smurf replacing them.

What happens in 3-4 years time when we lose a few games and you decide you don't like the next owner?

I am delighted we got rid of V2001. We then had no say in the next owner. Really struggling to grasp how it is pertinent to the issue, that Smurf is incompetent and needs to sell.

From our discussions on here I had you down as someone capable of basic maths. We've lost 16 this season and are facing relegation. Bit more than a few? Tbf, this explains a lot.

You're happy to stick with Smurf, and you'll get a League 2 team owing £2.7 million to him and 3,500 crowds. You deserve it, buddy. Good job!

You confuse people who criticise to people who don't support the club, that is complete rubbush. Why is it ANY fans job to find a buyer for a private company? Surely that should be up to the business owner who wants to sell?

Dont confuse at all, its people who support having a go at other supporters for a different opinion which divides the fan base, if someone doesnt share your opinion and to try and be positive etc must be a smurf licker, must want us to go down must want us in the mire,,,think you are the confused one-- effectively its a great idea for the fans to split and divide over something they cant effect other than go or not go a game it really is that simple not to confuse--

I am delighted we got rid of V2001. We then had no say in the next owner. Really struggling to grasp how it is pertinent to the issue, that Smurf is incompetent and needs to sell.

From our discussions on here I had you down as someone capable of basic maths. We've lost 16 this season and are facing relegation. Bit more than a few? Tbf, this explains a lot.

You're happy to stick with Smurf, and you'll get a League 2 team owing £2.7 million to him and 3,500 crowds. You deserve it, buddy. Good job!

My take on his point is where does it end, everyone is getting battle weary - we are a lower league club and not an attractive proposition - infighting between fans does not help when the team needs em most plus doesnt change any of the issues

I agreed with an earlier poster as smurfs next move is crucial whether selling or staying either way we get no say and i'm sure there are more sharks in the water for eg orient,blackpool unfortunately this is football at our level-

Can I add to what Tim has said. The title of this thread is totally misleading. None of the people who were involved in Black and Gold are advocating any type of demonstration against the chairman. If the author of the opening post on the thread wants a demo, he can organise it himself. It would have nowt to do with Black and Gold as far as I'm concerned.

But you are berating the people who don't share your view, how ironic. I don't see this division you talk of and I very much doubt it is caused by a small number of fans on social media

think you tried to make ironic fit but failed 10-10 for effort(you do like to cherry pick in part to make your comment fit) perhaps you have made too many replies and getting confused.

Can I add to what Tim has said. The title of this thread is totally misleading. None of the people who were involved in Black and Gold are advocating any type of demonstration against the chairman. If the author of the opening post on the thread wants a demo, he can organise it himself. It would have nowt to do with Black and Gold as far as I'm concerned.

Think Tim is getting in a twist

It's not just a case of losing a few games is it. The man took a massive gamble in the summer which has failed so his position is now untenable imo

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived