onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

Advert

What a waste of energy. You can tell who the ones are retired and/or with not much else going on in their lives.

Thanks for being one of us, S.V.1876. Lol.

Ten posts yesterday and seven so far today.

OVF helps to keep the boredom away? :yes:

Guest TommyMac
works quiet mate!

Ooooh that's good, perhaps you could take saturday off and actually attend a game instead of picking at those that do attend.

What a waste of energy. You can tell who the ones are retired and/or with not much else going on in their lives.

how rude! I thought Jacko51 (&others) made good and valid points. but you, not being able to answer them, you resort to telling them they have too much time on their hands instead.

i don't think it would very long out of your day to come to the conclusion that Norman talks utter bow locks, and only marginally longer to contradict him with evidence.

and then you make it sound as though people on here are being overly pedantic for pointing out that Norman couldn't have had a conversation with someone he claimed to on account of them being dead for several months.

And my records broken? I wasn't asked for, nor indeed gave any, business input. What I was asked for, and provided, was information, 18 months into Normans tenure. I have been critical of him since his tenure started. I suppose like Regal Beagle, facts are difficult for you to grasp. Wides left 2 weeks after promotion, what he helped achieved before that was a million miles from anything Norman has achieved since.

Basically when the brains left the problems started.

:laugh:

So it is my fault (whatever MIGHT happen in future) because I don't get brainwashed when someone on an internet forum tells me a fact without any evidence.

I actually still don't know the head lines of why Smurf MUST go.

Is it because he POSSIBLY lied or got a date wrong that he must sell the club?

Is it because he has put a few million in and potentially could create a nasty situation when he decides he wants that money back?

Is it because we've had a poor season on the pitch?

I get that there's a lot of improvements that can be made, but I don't see the leap in to why he must go or else?

We may get relegated, we've been relegated before, it's not ideal but I'd say we are in a much better position to potentially go down than we were the last time.

And what happens if and when he sells to someone who is not the beloved local business? 2-3 years of quiet whilst they try to implement their plans and than a few years of the same people claiming all sorts against them because they're fed up with them. It wont end. Not unless some vale fan sheik comes in with a bottomless pit of money.

You say we have gone down before but Vale fans don't fancy another season in League Two, and for that matter people don't trust Smurf to employ the right manager.

Ooooh that's good, perhaps you could take saturday off and actually attend a game instead of picking at those that do attend.

I have attended hundreds of games, at this point in my life work is more important and I still go on Tuesdays, lord knows why I have to justify that to a nobody on a forum.

Guest TommyMac
I have attended hundreds of games, at this point in my life work is more important and I still go on Tuesdays, lord knows why I have to justify that to a nobody on a forum.

You don't have to justify anything to me. It's just that you are always quick to put down season ticket holders when you're not a supporter yourself.

You don't have to justify anything to me. It's just that you are always quick to put down season ticket holders when you're not a supporter yourself.

What have I been doing on Tuesday games then? I felt like a supporter paying to get in and sitting there watching the game. Could you clarify how many games you have to go to be a supporter? Is it supporters on Saturday then non supporters for night games? Perhaps I could get a non supporter price season ticket next season.

Guest TommyMac
What have I been doing on Tuesday games then? I felt like a supporter paying to get in and sitting there watching the game. Could you clarify how many games you have to go to be a supporter? Is it supporters on Saturday then non supporters for night games? Perhaps I could get a non supporter price season ticket next season.

Have I touched a nerve sv? You really shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it.

Cut out the snidey comments about people who are ten times the supporter you are and I'll stop pointing out that you don't actually go to the matches..... maybe :hello:

My take on his point is where does it end, everyone is getting battle weary - we are a lower league club and not an attractive proposition - infighting between fans does not help when the team needs em most plus doesnt change any of the issues

I agreed with an earlier poster as smurfs next move is crucial whether selling or staying either way we get no say and i'm sure there are more sharks in the water for eg orient,blackpool unfortunately this is football at our level-

Infighting with the fans? There a few people on here with different opinions, I wager that has zero impact on the fanbase as a whole. If Smurthwaite stays, what do you think he will achieve? He has had 4 years and made a complete **** up of the club, he will never turn us around or win back the fans he has pissed off

We're just going round in circles.

For it to be a lie Smurf must have intentionally given incorrect information.

The incorrect information is clear and evidenced by the passing of Bill Bell. But where is the evidence of the intent?

The ONLY evidence I have seen that is relevant is Smurf himself saying that he may have got the dates wrong. Which would suggest that what he said was a mistake and not an intentional lie.

Show me the evidence that he intended to lie and I'll believe you. I don't believe that evidence exists and therefore my opinion is formed on the probability that Smurf got the dates wrong and was certainly not claiming to have met a man after he died.

The evidence has been given to you, over and over again. You don't want to admit that Norman is a liar. He lied about meeting a dead man and I and many others have given you the facts. Why are you still trying to defend the indefensible?

As I said, believe what you want. He either told a lie or he is daft enough to get his dates mixed up on a regular basis. You choose.

Thanks, I will do.

And you are of course free to choose what you believe too.

The point I tried to make originally is that it is crossing a line to declare that it definitely was a lie and that anyone who doesn't think it was a lie is wrong/biased/stupid/blind.

(Not aimed at you Jacko)

I also think that it's very political to even bring it up as EVEN IF it was a lie, it makes no material difference to anything and is not relevant in the slightest to his actions now. It's simply so people can justify being so vocal about choosing when to believe him or not.

If he's doing such a bad job, then sooner rather than later more and more people will realise (I may be one of them 1/3/5 years down the line). I don't see how making unevidenced claims will help you achieve whatever your goal is.

Archived