onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

I remember you slating Micky Adams at every opportunity and saying what a bad manager he was, just before he won us promotion. If the quality of manager is over your head then what else is. Unless it was just a vendetta for no other reason than you didn't like him. Would you have employed Adams if you were chairman? No you wouldn't and we may have missed out on promotion because o that so don't make out like you are master of all good decisions

Norman didn't employ Adams, he inherited him when he bought the club

Advert

I was talking about the bell/smurf meeting not the supporters club.

And to those making the point that he's repeated it on here recently... how on earth is that proof that he's lied?

If he intentionally lied initially, gets called out and conclusively proven wrong (due to Bells death) then do you really think he is going to continue the 'lie' to save face? He's very clearly mixed up on the time line of events in my opinion.

and in my opinion you appear to be a bit simple. Jean has clearly highlighted what Norman said in a series of events. This happened for the reasons Jean has also stated. You would have to be more than stupid to still try and back Norman over this issue. Jean was polite in calling it a fabrication, it was a blatant LIE!

I think you will find everybody was happy with Wildes in charge of PR and the figurehead of the club. It all started going titsup when he left. Whether he put no money in or not is irrelevant, he managed to generate and hang on to a lot of goodwill, 2 4th division gates of over 10,000 proved that. Norman has booted all that goodwill and more over the bycars training pitches, some saw this from the day he took over, others have taken longer to see it, some it appears are completely blind to any of his still but get upset if others dare to voice an opinion.

"I hate Norm because he didn't want my garbage business input"...

Wildes' decisions post promotion were ludacris, we all know that

must be the fans fault eh, at least people will happily say i told you so- to point out saying what the current status is changes nothing whether someone shares that view point or not- look forward to all the insightful supporters calling out others doing something about it and getting us a buyer if not just empty words and probably worse if people forcasts come true and they do nowt about it perhaps they get the club they deserve

Why berate and diminish other fans who are supporting the club in this way-its this attitude that creates a divide especially statements like they get the club they deserve..

I suggest create a committee -contact as many potential buyers as possible keep all on here in the loop to every detail, advertise all the suitors and their financial status past and present ,market them to all fan base to get them on side then have a democratic vote to see which one we want to proceed then get them in...this wont split the fan base and move forward together as we will be in good hands of ownership and all get the club we deserve (-;

You confuse people who criticise to people who don't support the club, that is complete rubbush. Why is it ANY fans job to find a buyer for a private company? Surely that should be up to the business owner who wants to sell?

your opinion, to which you are entitled however others have the free choice but seemed to get derided for it which creates only more division and resentment among the fan base which on top of everything else surely doesnt help.

But you are berating the people who don't share your view, how ironic. I don't see this division you talk of and I very much doubt it is caused by a small number of fans on social media

"I hate Norm because he didn't want my garbage business input"...

Wildes' decisions post promotion were ludacris, we all know that

And my records broken? I wasn't asked for, nor indeed gave any, business input. What I was asked for, and provided, was information, 18 months into Normans tenure. I have been critical of him since his tenure started. I suppose like Regal Beagle, facts are difficult for you to grasp. Wides left 2 weeks after promotion, what he helped achieved before that was a million miles from anything Norman has achieved since.

no more broken than yours

Difference is, I don't have one. I respect you because you're proper, like me- we've done our time watching some proper, proper toss. Where we differ is I genuinely believe no matter what Norm does, you'll take issue. I play devils advocate at worst, try to take positives at best.

And my records broken? I wasn't asked for, nor indeed gave any, business input. What I was asked for, and provided, was information, 18 months into Normans tenure. I have been critical of him since his tenure started. I suppose like Regal Beagle, facts are difficult for you to grasp. Wides left 2 weeks after promotion, what he helped achieved before that was a million miles from anything Norman has achieved since.

Very difficult to grasp something that doesn't exist.

I could spent someone else's money with reckless abandon too, that doesn't make it viable

Unfortunately, when you look at people on here and ringing into P and G last night, there's still some fans who think we're being too hard on Smurf.

I honestly can't be bothered. I know how bad it sounds but I was abused last time and I really cannot be bothered to do it again. These people will get the club they deserve.

Exactly how I feel about you.

Funny how there's a few on here delighted to take credit for getting rid of Valiant 2001 but wont accept any responsibility for Smurf replacing them.

What happens in 3-4 years time when we lose a few games and you decide you don't like the next owner?

Norman didn't employ Adams, he inherited him when he bought the club

He made one of his many mistakes the pre season 2014 when he had to sort Adams' new contract out. He'd just lead us to 9th, our highest position since 2004, and Norman spent all pre season and the run up to it avoiding the situation. All this whilst we were trying to sell season tickets. This was something he admitted to afterwards, and his wife had given him grief about it. Basically, whenever Norman has a decision to make, he crumbles.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

He made one of his many mistakes the pre season 2014 when he had to sort Adams' new contract out. He'd just lead us to 9th, our highest position since 2004, and Norman spent all pre season and the run up to it avoiding the situation. All this whilst we were trying to sell season tickets. This was something he admitted to afterwards, and his wife had given him grief about it. Basically, whenever Norman has a decision to make, he crumbles.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

He doesn't crumble at all- he cost cuts. For some reason, unbeknownst to me he thinks penny pinching on the non-playing staff is a recipe for success. What he doesn't realise is that their inefficiencies lead to a poor playing staff, which undermines everything.

Archived