onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke 2Night

Ben

Advert

Listen Paul I'll make any comment I want whether you or anybody else thinks it's silly is up to them tough!! Stop trying to be billy big ******** you have your opinion and I'll have mine!! I sometimes think you talk silly sometimes but I don't go running off to complain to my son when I make a comment!

You accuse them of not being real Vale fans,tell them to *#^~ down Stoke.

Carpetman, I'm interested to know why you tend to defend Norman so much? Serious question. Do you see his antics as normal? Help me understand the constant sucking up.

He was VERY VERY anti Smurf when he first took over the club.

Listen Paul I'll make any comment I want whether you or anybody else thinks it's silly is up to them tough!! Stop trying to be billy big ******** you have your opinion and I'll have mine!! I sometimes think you talk silly sometimes but I don't go running off to complain to my son when I make a comment!

Ok, I think what's clear reading this post is that carpetman is beginning to realise that Smurf has been pulling the wool over his eyes. Norman's lies have caught up with him over recent days, so he must be realising we've been right about Norman after all. His pride is probably hurt as his trust has been misplaced. You're not the only one Smurf has done this to so don't beat yourself up too much, and don't take it out on those of us whose opinions have been proven right. Hopefully you can now use your close links with Smurf to persuade him to do what's best for Port Vale. Not what's best for Norman. Fingers crossed it will all work out for the best and we can all get back to being Vale fans again.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Running off to complain to your son?

I spoke to Tom because I was sick and tired of you insulting me indirectly with your pathetic sly comments and actually have more respect for you than that and don't wish this nonsense to continue. But as you want the truth I'll give it to you.

I don't try and be "Billy big ********", I only say things as I see them.

You however, are a sellout.

I know that for a FACT. Deep down YOU know that. And you get all the grief and character judging you deserve.

You offer absolutely NOTHING in debate but sit behind the keyboard and slag off poster after poster. Either sarcastically or directly. Without posting any evidence as to why you defend Norman. Despite being asked on many occasions.

Like I said, I know why. You're a sell out.

Your son actually has his own mind. He's not as stupid as you. He can think for himself despite him being in a similar position to you.

I've had many a debate with Tom and once told him he supports Norman Smurthwaite not Port Vale. I rescinded that comment as it was in the heat of the moment nd don't believe that to be true.

You, on the other hand, it's damn true.

You support Norman Smurthwaite over Port Vale Football Club and you are going through a late mid life crisis that you cannot even see it.

Tom asked me not to comment and I thought you may had seen sense but you don't learn, never will, and are blinded by the evidence that your ******* football club is being ruined by the man you so pathetically suck up to on here and on a Saturday afternoon in the Valiant suite.

You want to get personal John? You'll lose. The season ticket thing for starters. I apologised for stating that you had free season tickets, that's not true, but I know a lot more about that situation than you will ever realise.

I know why you stick up for Norman. I know why you don't want him out of the club. And it's all for benefits to you and your company and not for the good of Port Vale.

And that John, is not an opinion, it's fact.

I've told you umpteen times you're making yourself enemies and looking stupid, because I like you. And the only reason I spoke to Tom was because I don't want our friendship ruined because of your comments and actions.

I have no loyalty to you, just your son.

So put me on ignore. I'll do the same to you. And then I don't have to listen to your utter ******** attacking fellow Vale fans on different social media platforms, day in day out.

I hate listening to radio stoke. Lee Blakeman has to be one of the most unprofessional so called Journalist to ever work on radio. loves having a dig at fans and saying we are "moaning" Give me Phil Bowers over him any day of the week !

Oh and bring back Mick Cullerton to replace Ray williams too . I respect the man as a footballer but hearing him and Blakeman on the radio makes my ears bleed.

Out of interest is it possible for Vale to get coverage from another station ? sure i read somewhere a Plymouth Argyle fan ran his own free radio Via his website for fans everywhere to listen to.

I spoke to Tom because I was sick and tired of you insulting me indirectly with your pathetic sly comments and actually have more respect for you than that and don't wish this nonsense to continue. But as you want the truth I'll give it to you.

I know that for a FACT. Deep down YOU know that. And you get all the grief and character judging you deserve.

You offer absolutely NOTHING in debate but sit behind the keyboard and slag off poster after poster. Either sarcastically or directly. Without posting any evidence as to why you defend Norman. Despite being asked on many occasions.

Your son actually has his own mind. He's not as stupid as you. He can think for himself despite him being in a similar position to you.

I've had many a debate with Tom and once told him he supports Norman Smurthwaite not Port Vale. I rescinded that comment as it was in the heat of the moment nd don't believe that to be true.

You support Norman Smurthwaite over Port Vale Football Club and you are going through a late mid life crisis that you cannot even see it.

Tom asked me not to comment and I thought you may had seen sense but you don't learn, never will, and are blinded by the evidence that your ******* football club is being ruined by the man you so pathetically suck up to on here and on a Saturday afternoon in the Valiant suite.

You want to get personal John? You'll lose. The season ticket thing for starters. I apologised for stating that you had free season tickets, that's not true, but I know a lot more about that situation than you will ever realise.

I know why you stick up for Norman. I know why you don't want him out of the club. And it's all for benefits to you and your company and not for the good of Port Vale.

I've told you umpteen times you're making yourself enemies and looking stupid, because I like you. And the only reason I spoke to Tom was because I don't want our friendship ruined because of your comments and actions.

So put me on ignore. I'll do the same to you. And then I don't have to listen to your utter ******** attacking fellow Vale fans on different social media platforms, day in day out.

So if true and no reason to doubt it at all i now understand why he defends Norman

Ok, I think what's clear reading this post is that carpetman is beginning to realise that Smurf has been pulling the wool over his eyes. Norman's lies have caught up with him over recent days, so he must be realising we've been right about Norman after all. His pride is probably hurt as his trust has been misplaced. You're not the only one Smurf has done this to so don't beat yourself up too much, and don't take it out on those of us whose opinions have been proven right. Hopefully you can now use your close links with Smurf to persuade him to do what's best for Port Vale. Not what's best for Norman. Fingers crossed it will all work out for the best and we can all get back to being Vale fans again.

You could say he's had the rug pulled from under him ... Sorry I'm hear all week

and we can all get back to being Vale fans again.

What sort of a comment is that?

Speaking from a personal perspective I am a Vale fan first and last, I don't support the chairman, I don't support other fans, I support the club I love and always will from the age of 4 to the day I die.

You are either a Vale fan or you are not, that is a truest bizarre line to sign off a post with.

What sort of a comment is that?

Speaking from a personal perspective I am a Vale fan first and last, I don't support the chairman, I don't support other fans, I support the club I love and always will from the age of 4 to the day I die.

You are either a Vale fan or you are not, that is a truest bizarre line to sign off a post with.

To be fair it should have read we can all get back to being JUST Vale fans.

Who's defending him? What is the point nobody believes a word he says anymore!! Best to just sell up and feed us to the wolves (hedge funds)!! No point whatsoever !!

>

So people ask themselves,'WHY, WHY does nobody believe a word he says anymore???'

There must be a good reason as to why.

Could you try and be a bit more balanced Paul, you appear to be very angry and abrasive. VTID ;-)

Archived