onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke 2Night

Ben

the same could be said about Norman, when he took over and still today
Too true, whether from the other side of the world or next door we have to take their word for it, assuming the legal aspects are covered by experts. How their plans unfold is another matter.

Advert

Was that the same night you posted that you had enjoyed winding the chairman up?

Listen, you have already tried to discredit me earlier, only for Jean to blow your comments out of the water. When I question Norman and he tries to be clever, like you are now, and I KNOW that what he is saying isn't true, I keep the questioning going. Norman normally ends up by being abusive. If someone tried to discredit you wrongly and then abuse you, would you not enjoy winding that person up? I would much rather Norman would answer a straight question with a straight answer then we could all move on, he can't however as that doesn't happen when you are telling lies. So I ask you, what are you trying to defend when its indefensible

Who's defending him? What is the point nobody believes a word he says anymore!! Best to just sell up and feed us to the wolves (hedge funds)!! No point whatsoever !!

Pathetic answer imo,its an answer of someone who can no longer stick up for him,a cop out answer if you like

The classic was the other week, I think it was Bristol Rovers at home. Sam Kelly booted the ball into the Lorne street and the crowd showed their discontent, Blakeman said something along the lines of "typical moaning Vale fans, they are only moaning because they don't like him", to which Ray calmly said, "no, they are moaning because that was shocking, he didn't have to do that". Blakeman is a ****, Ray may be dour but says it as he sees it.

Generally speaking I do enjoy listening to the RS commentary including Ray and Blakeman, but I did laugh this Saturday when Blakeman announced that Sheffield United were beating Southend and Ray had to point out to him that actually we were playing Southend.

Out of all the problems at the Vale, Radio Stoke are somewhere near the bottom. The likes of Fulham, Brentford, Millwall, Wolves, Rotherham, Chesterfield etc would kill for the amount of coverage we get from local radio. They aren't perfect by any means, but I think they genuinely do care about the 3 local clubs and any publicity for Stoke, Vale, Crewe is positive. Let's be honest, Radio 5 or Talksport aren't going to be commentating on us in the near future!

Blakeman is a ****. Anyone that phones in to praise any aspect of the club gets a response of "great call". Whilst anyone that is critical has this ***** (or Sandoz) arguing the opposite case and gets talked down to.

Radio Stoke's presenters are just a bunch of

When the words "joke" and "idiot" get asterisked out it just shows how pathetic this messageboard is at times. Ironic that such mollycoddling has made it look far worse than was originally posted!

(......I can understand the "sycophantic a-holes" being edited though! :laugh:)

When the words "joke" and "idiot" get asterisked out it just shows how pathetic this messageboard is at times. Ironic that such mollycoddling has made it look far worse than was originally posted!

(......I can understand the "sycophantic a-holes" being edited though! :laugh:)

I am not aware that I have special powers to be able to type joke or idiot :smile:

I thought Tom had taken the computer off of you?

You're making yourself look silly again.

Listen Paul I'll make any comment I want whether you or anybody else thinks it's silly is up to them tough!! Stop trying to be billy big ******** you have your opinion and I'll have mine!! I sometimes think you talk silly sometimes but I don't go running off to complain to my son when I make a comment!

Listen Paul I'll make any comment I want whether you or anybody else thinks it's silly is up to them tough!! Stop trying to be billy big ******** you have your opinion and I'll have mine!! I sometimes think you talk silly sometimes but I don't go running off to complain to my son when I make a comment!

No you normally just insult the poster

Archived