onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Are the Alarm Bells of football ringing?

old sage

Yet you want more of it?

I'm all for equality but you'd end up with Vale giving money to Sidmouth Town cos they have less than Vale and Sidmouth giving. Money to the red lion and so on..where would it end?

What is suggested is that money is shared out and the only way for that to happen would be a system structure which allowed as such. The FA, government are responsible for implementation and continually turn a blind eye

Advert

Yet you want more of it?

I'm all for equality but you'd end up with Vale giving money to Sidmouth Town cos they have less than Vale and Sidmouth giving. Money to the red lion and so on..where would it end?

Not the Vale`s job, knock on Plymouth`s door. :smile:

What is suggested is that money is shared out and the only way for that to happen would be a system structure which allowed as such. The FA, government are responsible for implementation and continually turn a blind eye

I know what is being suggested but that could mean Vale having to share out the money with the likes of Kidsgrove Athletic, Sidmouth Town or the Red Lion..it would have to be a door that swings both ways. So it could even things up by dragging lots of clubs down.

The govt and FA don't turn a blind eye..they know what's happening and are either Ok with it (FA) or can't get involved cos of what FIFA will do (govt) or don't consider it their business (govt). But they know what's going on.

I know what is being suggested but that could mean Vale having to share out the money with the likes of Kidsgrove Athletic, Sidmouth Town or the Red Lion..it would have to be a door that swings both ways. So it could even things up by dragging lots of clubs down.

The govt and FA don't turn a blind eye..they know what's happening and are either Ok with it (FA) or can't get involved cos of what FIFA will do (govt) or don't consider it their business (govt). But they know what's going on.

The reason they turn a blind eye is because almost certainly they are gaining reward from the gravy train as well.

Tories through and through look after the rich stamp on the poor

The reason they turn a blind eye is because almost certainly they are gaining reward from the gravy train as well.

FIFA rules prohibit govt interference.

Tories through and through look after the rich stamp on the poor

We had a Labour govt during something like half the time the PL has existed and they did nothing and the Lib Dems were in govt for a chunk of it too and they did nothing.

I'm not happy with how things are but blame has to go where it should go and ownership of the issue does not lie with the govt

Saw a FT brief on Facebook, seems the Chinese are to limit teams to 3 foreign players on the pitch, since more prevents the development of their own players for the national team. Probably their Govt behind it as they have set their minds on winning the World Cup. They are also concerned at the ridiculous wages, clubs will have to invest 15% in youth schemes.

Saw a FT brief on Facebook, seems the Chinese are to limit teams to 3 foreign players on the pitch, since more prevents the development of their own players for the national team. Probably their Govt behind it as they have set their minds on winning the World Cup. They are also concerned at the ridiculous wages, clubs will have to invest 15% in youth schemes.

Great idea,why haven't we thought of that?

• 1 month later...
I thinks sky sports is brilliant mind you there is no pub within 5 miles that shows it . no one is forced to watch a match everyday. If you don't rate it then don't subscribe..its not like the BBC where you pay for everything whether you watch/listen or not. I love the BBC too though

ITV ch4 ch5? I don't watch them..each to their own though

I watched the FA Youth Cup semi-final 2nd leg on ITV4 last night between Chelsea and Spurs.It ended up 7-1 to Chelsea and 9-2 on aggregate.It was so one-sided it was embarrassing.

Chelsea will now play the 'winners' of the match between Stoke and Man.City at the Bet365 on April 3rd,where Stoke trail 0-6 from the first leg.

I thought to myself when watching the match, how familiar it was,Chelsea were once again in the final and barring a miracle will play Man.City once again,making it the third season in succession that these two teams have played one another in the final.

Money talks?

I watched the FA Youth Cup semi-final 2nd leg on ITV4 last night between Chelsea and Spurs.It ended up 7-1 to Chelsea and 9-2 on aggregate.It was so one-sided it was embarrassing.

Chelsea will now play the 'winners' of the match between Stoke and Man.City at the Bet365 on April 3rd,where Stoke trail 0-6 from the first leg.

I thought to myself when watching the match, how familiar it was,Chelsea were once again in the final and barring a miracle will play Man.City once again,making it the third season in succession that these two teams have played one another in the final.

Money talks?

How many of the Man City and Chelsea youngster are eligible to play for England?

Archived