onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adil Nabi

Twitters

Advert

What leads you to suspect that? The fact that our former manager wanted him. You do know the only player the chairman has signed this season is Forrester?

My suspicions are based purely on the events surrounding the appointment of Bruno and the recruitment of a huge number of sub-standard players, the whole affair strikes me as Smurf being 'sold a pup' by someone who's got him to buy into Bruno as a manager and the policy of supposedly unearthing gems from obscure sources. Maybe I'm wrong and Smurf sold himself the pup but I doubt he knew Bruno et al prior to bringing them to the Vale. I just hope Browny can act in all our best interests and will be a Jimminy Cricket to Smurf.

The problem with Smurf is that he never learns and keeps making the same mistakes.Always looking for a prince by kissing frogs.people with better football brains are trying to unhearth gems from lower league teams.

The problem is he seems to be easily led by agents and other clubs who have signed rubbish players and are trying to offload them to a mug.

Let Brown chase the players he wants and is willing to do the miles to watch possible signings rather than an agents compilation of the best moments of a players career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF