onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dear Smurf

SuperValiant1876

Brown should be good enough. The only Vale player to have played for the club while winning the FA cup and the only manager we have had who has won it since Sir Stanley Matthews.

Unless we can get in some managerial legend, Brown deserves a chance. He has been with the club a few years, is a rich man and could have gone elsewhere.

Advert

Who dyes his own hair with boot polish by the looks of it.

Can't see how he is better than Brown. Didn't fill me with confidence with his interview after the Barrow game on telly but he may be a cheap option.Smurf may also be struggling to get a decent price for Nathan Smith after Saturday which he was hoping for to boost his chance of selling the club for a reasonable price.can we afford to lose Smith with Streete out.

We're going to have to be patient with our younger, inexperienced players and not 'big them up' after 12-15 games.

The likes of Streete, Smith and Alnwick are all potentially good players but they need more time and more experience before they might be ready for the next step up, if at all.

It's also a lot harder to look good in a very poor team that is under pressure and our recent form won't help any of them to find suitors.

If I was the Chairman I wouldn't bank on a sale just yet.

And we've said it before but we should be watching all the local leagues and especially the top 2-3 non league divisions as it's more likely to find a gem or two there than it is in Sweden's third division.

I imagine Rudgie still knows a thing or two about lower league talent and Norman ought to have tapped into his knowledge and contacts as he's always had the Vale at heart and only lives down the road.

Weren't scouts from Norwich watching Smith during pre season according to Norman?

Didn't he state that he would be sold in January?

Nathan Smith may turn into a very good player. Right now he needs to concentrate on being a very good defender in league 1.

Not a chance will he get sold this window. His performances in the last two months have not been good enough.

We need players first and foremost. No point in rearranging the deckchairs on the deck of the Titanic, we need some new deckchairs. Having a new deck hand to decide on a new arrangement is less important.

But whose going to sign for a team without a manager in place. Manager first so they can bring in their own players surely?

Dear Chairman .

I work in a workhouse ( warehouse ) as u r the man who employs your staff can u not get them giving more cause sat was worse than rubbish .

There goalie i have no idea what is name was could have spent all the game signing autographs or even come play blackjack in with us .

So whether Mr Brown is going be the new manager or not id like whoever it is to get the players wearing the shirt with pride so we remember the name on the back .

At present and since the Millwall the players have generally been very poor .

Play well u wont have threads like this play badly and more and more folk will have there say rightly i feel .

We do not want Vale do poorly especially with Rich boys down the road continually finishing in the top ten every season .

We dont expect be brilliant but we do expect effort heart and determination .

Neil Aspin had that in abundance i think Brown has that but if the players he selects havent that wont reflect well on him .

Sat was a embarassment sort it out !!!

Archived