onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Watching With Interest

Memphis

what do you think of our performances this season Mo? Being the massive fan you are i expect you have been disapointed with our performance against Southend but even more gutted how we got robbed by Wilmbledon on Saturday?

So I take it, you will be criticising the Board for accepting investment from the Americans, as they arn't Vale fans!!!

Advert

what do you think of our performances this season Mo? Being the massive fan you are i expect you have been disapointed with our performance against Southend but even more gutted how we got robbed by Wilmbledon on Saturday?

Here we go again... Breaking out in a cold sweat at the thought of MO being linked with our club !!

Yep.

Well, unless you can explain the new investment proposal to us, along with a brief description of the business plan, investment, and timescale, and what due diligence has been done on the investors.

Then you might not look like such a thick bigot.

I can explain how a caterpiller turns into a butterfly if you like?

And thick bigot? :laugh: you'll have to explain that to me.

Guest thecharlatans
So I take it, you will be criticising the Board for accepting investment from the Americans, as they arn't Vale fans!!!

no mate, but i don't hear the Americans singing from the rooftops claiming they are huge supporters of the club. Mo did yet he couldn't give 2 hoots anymore. he let you all down by trying to be a crafty beggar and he couldn't give 2 hoots.

you need to get big mo out of your system

I can explain how a caterpiller turns into a butterfly if you like?

And thick bigot? :laugh: you'll have to explain that to me.

OK then; if you're not sure why you're 'for' the American investment, could you please explain why you are 'against' the Chaudry/Sims investment? Apart from anything to do with 'race', I mean.

And can no one become a fan? How did it happen to you? Not all current Vale fans were neccesarily born Vale Fans!

So why Can Mo not become a Vale Fan?

My problem with Mo, is that whatever the protestors said, he would immediately jump on and promise the earth. It's a totally unrealistic way to do business, and I wasn't convinced by his behaviour, and his 'strategy' of how he was going to try and oust the board. It was slightly unnerving.

I have absolutly no doubts of his pedigree as a business man, he has done remarkably well and fair play, but in terms of him investing in PVFC, everything he said sounded like it could have been cut and pasted from a UKIP or a BNP party manifesto. It pleased a lot of people but those people didn't look into the whole story, it all seemed slightly whimsical and transparent. And I do not subscribe to the need for anyone coming in to be totally open with the fans. You cannot run a business, especially a football club by releasing every detail about all potential investments.

I wish Mo all the luck and I would like to see him come up against a member of the board in a debate, maybe to show his plan for the club has some depth. But if he were to invest then I'd happily eat my words if he were to go on and be a success. The one thing going for him is that he clearly doesn't do failure, and I see no reason for him investing in PVFC other than to drive the club forward, be it for his ego or for his new found love for the club.

no mate, but i don't hear the Americans singing from the rooftops claiming they are huge supporters of the club. Mo did yet he couldn't give 2 hoots anymore. he let you all down by trying to be a crafty beggar and he couldn't give 2 hoots.

you need to get big mo out of your system

'Big Mo' is out of our system, we await the coming of the all powerful Americans with their millions of dollars.

We await marching bands before kick-off and at Half-time.

We await scantily clad young girls twirling sticks and doing hand-stands etc. (well I do!).

We await giant hot-dogs and vendors walking down the aisles during the game.

We await loud blaring music at each and every time the match ref stops the game.

We await endless adverts on the scoreboard and players posing needlessly by advertising boards for photo shoots.

But most of all, we wait, and wait, and wait......tik tok.

My problem with Mo ... I would like to see him come up against a member of the board in a debate ....

HAHAHA!

I would actually LOVE to see that too. Especially after a few glasses of vino. Would be so funny. I'd love it to be up against Pratt, for the comedy value, but absolute top drawer would be Glynn.

HAHAHA!

I would actually LOVE to see that too. Especially after a few glasses of vino. Would be so funny. I'd love it to be up against Pratt, for the comedy value, but absolute top drawer would be Glynn.

I would pay money to see any of our current Board or our CEO in a debate against Mo, but Pratt or Glenda up against him would be golden:yes:

I wish Mo all the luck and I would like to see him come up against a member of the board in a debate,

Which particular member of the Board? Interestingly, Mr Lloyd has said that Mo Chaudry should have had the opportunity to do just that and that the whole Mo Chaudry situation was badly handled. Do you agree?

Which particular member of the Board? Interestingly, Mr Lloyd has said that Mo Chaudry should have had the opportunity to do just that and that the whole Mo Chaudry situation was badly handled. Do you agree?

I agree it was badly handled by the board.

I have no opinion on who in particular. Perhaps the whole of the current board minus Micky.

Archived