onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Watching With Interest

Memphis

No outburst...said it from day 1....be very cautious about Mo. I for one backed his bid but with an edge of caution as I felt he would never go through with any takeover, the guy has a history of stirring up ****. He has divided the supporters with many saying it's Mo or noone and is still carrying on with his juvenile little remarks which stir up the fans. I as most supporters want rid of Oliver and Bratt but never thought that Mo was this knight in shining white armour who was going to obtain Championship status with the Vale, I for one could smell the bull **** from a mile away.

Second outburst...

What history? What has he done?

What bullshine?

How can he achieve anything when not in ownership of the club?

Vague comments, so back them up.

Advert

Second outburst...

What history? What has he done?

What bullshine?

How can he achieve anything when not in ownership of the club?

Vague comments, so back them up.

No, sorry...last time I showed some of his **** stirring in the past I got accused of being a racist, so not going to go down that avenue.

Surely you've just done what you're criticising Mo about though Phil?!

You accuse him of not following through things and stirring up ****, haven't you done exactly that on here??

All these snippets about Mo - Dimensions, the miners etc just seem to be conjecture and nothing solid to reflect my support away from Mo.

Well that's OVF for you :)

It is, but I wasn't referring to OVF alone and I have never heard or read a reasonable argument against Mo from anyone. Just this vague stuff about "trust" and hinted-at shady dealing. Allied to this is the repitition of the same rubbish about him and his bid for the club.

It all adds up to nothing - I still think Mo is the best bet for the club.

Surely you've just done what you're criticising Mo about though Phil?!

You accuse him of not following through things and stirring up ****, haven't you done exactly that on here??

All these snippets about Mo - Dimensions, the miners etc just seem to be conjecture and nothing solid to reflect my support away from Mo.

Maybe, I don't want to start slandering Mo or anyone, people can make their own mind up, I'm just stating my opinion on the guy, and I did show evidence at the very start which had nothing to do with the Miners or Dimensions etc, but it is a sensitive subject so sorry don't want to go down that route. But Mo did not win his battle to take over this club so the fans need to move on and hopefully this American deal is as good as it sounds.

It is, but I wasn't referring to OVF alone and I have never heard or read a reasonable argument against Mo from anyone. Just this vague stuff about "trust" and hinted-at shady dealing. Allied to this is the repitition of the same rubbish about him and his bid for the club.

It all adds up to nothing - I still think Mo is the best bet for the club.

Well don't you think it's strange a lot of people don't trust the guy? even a lot of anti board supporters like myself, and it has absoloutely nothing to do with race, well certainly from myself.

Well don't you think it's strange a lot of people don't trust the guy? even a lot of anti board supporters like myself, and it has absoloutely nothing to do with race, well certainly from myself.

Not really - how many Stoke fans like Peter Coates (or liked him when he came back on the scene)?

Big/biggish business is cut-throat and anyone successful will inevitably make enemies. Try googling the names of a few famous businessmen if you don't believe me.

Much better to get investment from some unknown American company eh?

Not really - how many Stoke fans like Peter Coates (or liked him when he came back on the scene)?

Big/biggish business is cut-throat and anyone successful will inevitably make enemies. Try googling the names of a few famous businessmen if you don't believe me.

Much better to get investment from some unknown American company eh?

Maybe, maybe not but at least they might actually go through with the investments as opposed to talking the talk and never achieving anything.

Maybe, maybe not but at least they might actually go through with the investments as opposed to talking the talk and never achieving anything.

You're moving the goalposts now, as I thought your problems with Mo were articulated "from the outset"?

I for one am hoping MARK gets on board with MO with buying shares,the investment we are getting is in my eyes mainly for development which am not knocking,When the dust as settled(if it dus) they need to sit down with the yanks to talk about investment side on the pitch ... When BB/GO have gone of corse ..

Archived