onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As Lloyd gets on the plane...

Mr Carter

Advert

i still get the feeling that the ****** idiots still don't get what they have to do to turn this club around

it's as if after all this time they still don't understand i did hope after last week it might begin to sink in especially with perry

but after a week of silence regarding any feedback to the supporters group who hold a major shareholders proxy and the B&G guys who waved the olive branch regarding protests

i think it is same old as they say

all i can say it better be good news when they return from the USA

Would protests start again or would apathy take over.

Would protests start again or would apathy take over.

No chance let's not forget at least Bratt and Oliver were fans and 'cared' for the club. If Lloyd has lied he deserves far, far more vitriol.

His interview last week on Radio Stoke when he laughed through it and said he 'had a few bob' really wrankles with me and I wouldn't trust that clown as far as I could throw him.

I'm prepared to give Perry some grace as at least he has brought in revenue for the club through various means and has a track record in the sports industry but I can't for the life of me understand why we are entertaining Lloyd, a man so poor in stature he openly admitted he didn't have a clue about the Ameriturf deal.

As Lloyd and Deakin get on the plane I hope they remember the promise of a multi million pound investment and I sincerely hope that they deliver

How many years for the multi millions to come into Vale 5,10,15,20,25? It might be a multi million pound investment but when do we get the money.

To be honest, I think its pretty obvious that the 'New investment' is the same investment as previously reported from Ameriturf. £400k and a lot of promises that may not materialise. And as previously seen, even that deal that they worked day and night for 6 months to seal, wasn't actually 'sealed' in any shape or form.

The deal that Lloyd talked about "seemed" to be far more "lucrative" than that.

If it is Ameriturf for the figures you quote then Lloyd and Deakin blatently lied to everyone at BGWC.

Also Lloyd at the previous BGWC made out he knew nothing about Ameriturf,I am beginning to think that was not true.It would seem that the shareholders have been played for fools and if thats the case I wonder what every ones reaction will be.

If this deal goes through as you quoted, that will mean Bratt and co have got exactly what they wanted, Bratt said he wanted to pack in and he is and his preferred investment will go through despite the express wishes of the shareholders.

And local multi million pound investment has been turned down,unbelievable ===

I hope that all the people who attended last week's meeting will remind Mr Lloyd about his multi million investment if he fails to deliver because he will prove himself to be as big a conman as both Bratt & Oliver if it fails to materialise.

Then I hope that he is chased down the M6 all the way to Walsall!

I do hope when it is found it is not a multi million pound investment and Lloyd has lied he is treated with the same contempt that Bratt and Oliver have been. I don't for the life of me understand why this ******* is being treated with any credibility when his colleagues are so hated.

I really don't get you, only last week you ripped into me for questioning the spin coming out of vale regarding the USA tour on the run up to positioning the American investment, yet here you are challenging the same 'investment' ??

I hope that all the people who attended last week's meeting will remind Mr Lloyd about his multi million investment if he fails to deliver because he will prove himself to be as big a conman as both Bratt & Oliver if it fails to materialise.

Then I hope that he is chased down the M6 all the way to Walsall!

like i said last week mike it's all down to the rebuilding of trust i dunna think they get it though mate

If it is Ameriturf for the figures you quote then Lloyd and Deakin blatently lied to everyone at BGWC.

Also Lloyd at the previous BGWC made out he knew nothing about Ameriturf,I am beginning to think that was not true.It would seem that the shareholders have been played for fools and if thats the case I wonder what every ones reaction will be.

And what the legal position would be. I, therefore, can only presume that LLoyd is telling the truth.

I really don't get you, only last week you ripped into me for questioning the spin coming out of vale regarding the USA tour on the run up to positioning the American investment, yet here you are challenging the same 'investment' ??

Re-read my posts from last week. If the investment comes in fine, if and when it doesn't Lloyd has to be found just as culpable, if not more so, than Bratt and Oliver.

It seems ironic that the only non-Vale fan on the board is getting away with it whilst eveyone wants the other clowns out.

I don't like Lloyd at all and wouldn't chuck him as far as I could chuck him and think people are being incredibly nieve thinking someone who originally knew nothing of the investment is now saying he is negotiating a multi-million pound deal with the same people if all the speculation is to be believed.

I think he is playing the fans like a fiddle.

The only people I have any respect for in the hierachy are Micky and Perry for who the initial signs look encouraging but are somewhat seen in a brighter light by what went before him.

Besides the USA tour has proven to be a massive success with the players as highlighted by our best player to date in Loft.

I think we should take what Ameriturf have to offer in terms of sponsorship of tours and facilities however I am dead against people using £50k, other peoples proxies or other such small investment to gain a prestige position within the club. That goes for Micky (who should stand down as soon as another individual puts proper cash up), Mark Sims, Malcolm Hirst, Deakin or anyone else.

We need PROPER investment (millions, not thousands) to progress as without that we quite obviously won't progress.

Re-read my posts from last week. If the investment comes in fine, if and when it doesn't Lloyd has to be found just as culpable, if not more so, than Bratt and Oliver.

It seems ironic that the only non-Vale fan on the board is getting away with it whilst eveyone wants the other clowns out.

I don't like Lloyd at all and wouldn't chuck him as far as I could chuck him and think people are being incredibly nieve thinking someone who originally knew nothing of the investment is now saying he is negotiating a multi-million pound deal with the same people if all the speculation is to be believed.

I think he is playing the fans like a fiddle.

The only people I have any respect for in the hierachy are Micky and Perry for who the initial signs look encouraging but are somewhat seen in a brighter light by what went before him.

And sadly some fans are falling for it/him:(

But let's not forget that Perry is the brains/spin behind it all.

Archived