onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As Lloyd gets on the plane...

Mr Carter

Perhaps many of the so called fans who poured out hate & vitriol toward marchers the other week will soon see the light...

BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE

"Some of the people can be wrong some of the time.. Not All of the people can be wrong All of the Time..."

Like I have said many times, Lloyd put his £50k in with a motive in mind, he along with the others have taken us all for mugs!

Don't even go there with the Messiah's board appointment...

why all the negativity you all presume you know what will happen like kids in the playground im really sick of all the lets find somthin to make up or assume somthing thats not true you all really need to look at yourselfs are u any diffrent

Advert

Steve, most will know that initially I wasn't fully enamoured with Mo's bid, but I did ask questions via TLB who, in turn, took time out to encourage my understanding of it. This is in sharpe contrast to the 'Silence' we are currently met with form our 'Custodians.

Indeed Barry,

In fact it is a development that has come out in the last couple of days that has given me the greatest concern. It comes from Martin Tideswell's column and reads thus:

I also find it deeply disturbing that despite repeated requests, The Sentinel have been unable to secure an interview with any of Ameriturf's senior US-based management to quiz them on their intentions, track record ... and sudden affection for debt-ridden English football club. Why is this?

Surely if this company is coming into the Vale for marketing reasons and to expand it's customer base into Europe, it would be taking every opportunity available to talk to the UK media to 'spread the word', yet they have not. They are keeping as quiet about this deal as ML and PD. To quote Martin again, "Why is this?"

over 8 months and still not one valid reason why MC's bid was not right for Vale.

Yet people are quite prepared to sit back and say nothing as the club looks to be accepting/securing/begging for investment from overseas who no-one had heard of until 3 months ago.

we could ultimatley end up with a board of

Lloyd (Walsall)

Melzack (QPR/London)

2 x American

so much for a supporters run club (which in reality it never has been)

Archived