onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As Lloyd gets on the plane...

Mr Carter

I don't think we have **** fans per se. I just think we are a self destructive lot. The atmos at VP is usually terrible, for away games it's usually scary. Neither of my kids will go to either home or away games, aged 17 and 19. They are too scared. Sad state of affairs.
What are they scared of away from home?. I can understand the fear at home as there could be ghosts and ghouls in the empty stadium.:rolleyes:

Advert

Should the campaign be changed to SHO (starve him out)? Honestly the way people go on on here. No one know's the deal end of. An end to SEO, whoopee, an extra 150 on the gate, prem here we come.

It's funny - when the Mo Chaudry proposal was on the table, you could not ask enough questions about it. In fact, you asked question after question - all based on your thirst for knowledge on behalf of your share-holding family. Now, I thought some of that was OTT, but I thought you were bascially right to ask.

Now we have a much more vague investment proposal to ponder and you don't want to know anything.

What's the difference?

It's funny - when the Mo Chaudry proposal was on the table, you could not ask enough questions about it. In fact, you asked question after question - all based on your thirst for knowledge on behalf of your share-holding family. Now, I thought some of that was OTT, but I thought you were bascially right to ask.

Now we have a much more vague investment proposal to ponder and you don't want to know anything.

What's the difference?

Superb point. I was thinking exactly the same.

I don't think we have **** fans per se. I just think we are a self destructive lot. The atmos at VP is usually terrible, for away games it's usually scary. Neither of my kids will go to either home or away games, aged 17 and 19. They are too scared. Sad state of affairs.

Tell them to man up. Take a stanley knife if necessary.

Your kids are scared to go??!! :ohmy:

Thats pretty pathetic fella.

Ive been many away games over the years and still prefer them to home games. I dont like violence or being put in situations where its going to kick off and away games dont bother me. I love them.

Tell your lads to man up a bit.

Jesus. I remember going to the Victoria Ground when I was 12, and saturday afternoons against Cheltenham don't quite compare.

What's the difference?

Funny how a lot of fans who were against Mo for such issues that he wasn't a vale fan have also gone a bit quiet. I wonder why that is? I have my theories!

They also tried time and again to pick holes in the offer...yet the same people have been silent on this offer (Markymark, cplowe, vale9t9, etc, etc). I wonder why???

Funny how a lot of fans who were against Mo for such issues that he wasn't a vale fan have also gone a bit quiet. I wonder why that is? I have my theories!

They also tried time and again to pick holes in the offer...yet the same people have been silent on this offer (Markymark, cplowe, vale9t9, etc, etc). I wonder why???

It is very odd, and is just yet another question that remains unanswered.

My theory, for what its worth, is that it was never the proposal from Mo that was the issue, it was Mo himself.

All in all, disgraceful.

17 and 19 ha ha ha ha just hope they arent seen in public with you after completely embarrassing them

I do hope when it is found it is not a multi million pound investment and Lloyd has lied he is treated with the same contempt that Bratt and Oliver have been. I don't for the life of me understand why this ******* is being treated with any credibility when his colleagues are so hated.

So hated? Only by a who get their opinion heard over everybody elses.

I must say that I think Mike Lloyd is playing a blinder along with his side kick Deakin. This board have failed to deliver for 8 years and just because Mike Lloyd says a few things that people want to hear everything is ok. My impression of Mike Lloyd is that he comes across quite well and is able to put spin on things.

I think that Mike Lloyd was chosen by our ******* board as the face that fans are most likely to be fooled by. Ask yourself why Mike Lloyd would care what happens to Vale, the guy is a Walsall fan and a business man so what is in it for him. We all know how devious this board are and we know a lot of discraceful acts that have taken place, so imagine what we dont know. I hope I am wrong and that ML is going to pull out an offer similair to Mo's, but cant see it. I am also listening to what any of you guys have to say as to why ML is any different to anyone else on the board?

So the question is why does the sun shine out of Mike Lloyds A***?

Archived