onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

As Lloyd gets on the plane...

Mr Carter

Advert

As Lloyd and Deakin get on the plane I hope they remember the promise of a multi million pound investment and I sincerely hope that they deliver

I wonder what excuses oops sorry reason's they will conjure up if the deal fail's.

As Lloyd and Deakin get on the plane I hope they remember the promise of a multi million pound investment and I sincerely hope that they deliver

I do hope when it is found it is not a multi million pound investment and Lloyd has lied he is treated with the same contempt that Bratt and Oliver have been. I don't for the life of me understand why this ******* is being treated with any credibility when his colleagues are so hated.

The rumour that I heard yesterday was this deal was far from done and that the potential investors were interested in investing in a football club and that club doesn't have to be Port Vale. If Vale don't get the money, somebody else will.

The rumour that I heard yesterday was this deal was far from done and that the potential investors were interested in investing in a football club and that club doesn't have to be Port Vale. If Vale don't get the money, somebody else will.

There could be a huge backlash if that was to happen.

Are any other team's in the running for this proposed investment beside's Vale?

There could be a huge backlash if that was to happen.

Are any other team's in the running for this proposed investment beside's Vale?

Don't know which clubs but I was told that the proposed investors will put money into one of about six clubs, one of which is Vale.

Didn't Lloyd say that this investment has the potential to be a 7 figure sum? If thats the case does he actually mean we have the Ameriturf deal (which is probably going to be worthless) and may have a chance of more.

It's all spin to make it sound as if he is chasing a comparable amount to what was on the table with Mo and Mark. All pure BS in my opinion and we have nothing in the pipleine that is going to do anything more than reward those who have crippled the club over the past 7 or 8 years.

Didn't Lloyd say that this investment has the potential to be a 7 figure sum? If thats the case does he actually mean we have the Ameriturf deal (which is probably going to be worthless) and may have a chance of more.

It's all spin to make it sound as if he is chasing a comparable amount to what was on the table with Mo and Mark. All pure BS in my opinion and we have nothing in the pipleine that is going to do anything more than reward those who have crippled the club over the past 7 or 8 years.

It will be interesting to hear what their 'Plan B' if they return with nowt.Do they have one or have all the egg's been put into one basket?

I have heard from 3 different sources that this deal is not done and Ameriturf are also speaking with Rotherham and Luton. I also believe that this deal wont be much different than what was being mooted about previously and in short it's ********. I hope not, but if it is, the time for real protesting should kick in.

i still get the feeling that the ****** idiots still don't get what they have to do to turn this club around

it's as if after all this time they still don't understand i did hope after last week it might begin to sink in especially with perry

but after a week of silence regarding any feedback to the supporters group who hold a major shareholders proxy and the B&G guys who waved the olive branch regarding protests

i think it is same old as they say

all i can say it better be good news when they return from the USA

To be honest, I think its pretty obvious that the 'New investment' is the same investment as previously reported from Ameriturf. £400k and a lot of promises that may not materialise. And as previously seen, even that deal that they worked day and night for 6 months to seal, wasn't actually 'sealed' in any shape or form.

Archived