onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The protests worked..........

Mr Carter

While it is still not signed and sealed yet,will people acknowledge that it was the protesters that have got the changes at boardroom level if in fact Bratt and Oliver leave the board?.

Personally I believe that if we had all been passive and not protested and just renewed our season tickets nothing would have changed.

Starve em Out,Black & Gold,and the Coffin March were all master strokes and were our Ace cards.

Without there magnificent efforts do you think Bratt & Co would have stood down...I dont

That's my opinion anyway.:yes:

Advert

While it is still not signed and sealed yet,will people acknowledge that it was the protesters that have got the changes at boardroom level if in fact Bratt and Oliver leave the board?.

Personally I believe that if we had all been passive and not protested and just renewed our season tickets nothing would have changed.

Starve em Out,Black & Gold,and the Coffin March were all master strokes and were our Ace cards.

Without there magnificent efforts do you think Bratt & Co would have stood down...I dont

If nothing had been done nothing would have changed.But its still not over yet.I don't trust them enough.Lets just wait and see,make sure they have gone with no return before we light the candles on the cake.

Nothing has changed yet, I am betting there will be further twists in this saga as the 'leeches' have not gone yet!!!

I would like to think along the same lines as I have steadfastly taken a part in the Protests, Marches, SEO and B & G. However my cynical side tells me that the change is coming about in the main due to someone's pockets getting lined. IMO of course.

1 or 2 of them?

100% correct.

:clap:

Nope Bratt would still be chairman and CEO and receiving 50k a year and we would have a7 to 9 board members living of the perks but not not contributing to a brighter future for Port Vale so to all people who gave time to all the anti-board campaigns and protests well done :groupwavereversed:

Fully agree with that sir. There is no way on God's earth they would have left without the protests. I don't know what the future holds but it must be better than under those useless freeloading scumbags. Well done to all. ===

Fully agree with that sir. There is no way on God's earth they would have left without the protests. I don't know what the future holds but it must be better than under those useless :. Well done to all. ===

Dont beat about the bush, just say what you mean.:D:D

The protests have worked,just imagine if everyone had meekly accepted Bratts version of how to run a football club.

If certain individuals as a collective had not mobilised just where would we have been?

Bratt & Co still running the club in the most unprofessional manner,and losses building daily.

Where are the pro board supporters now? Will they protest against the new proposed investment in support of the Bratt & Co I doubt it ===

Archived