onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board Statement - Meakin

Advert

The Nantwich issue isn't all that's been made of it. I have been told more about this from a friends father who works in the club. Can't say too much as it's very topical at the moment, but let's just say it's not all what has been made out, if what I've been told is true (which I have no reason to believe otherwise)

Also by hiding the fact that NM was with Mo and MS he has been made to look bad now. Can you ever trust someone who lies like that to get a place on the board? Remember people use this insult against the board all the time.

The Nantwich issue isn't all that's been made of it. I have been told more about this from a friends father who works in the club. Can't say too much as it's very topical at the moment, but let's just say it's not all what has been made out, if what I've been told is true (which I have no reason to believe otherwise)

Also by hiding the fact that NM was with Mo and MS he has been made to look bad now. Can you ever trust someone who lies like that to get a place on the board? Remember people use this insult against the board all the time.

P is is er

Which club?

It's all so sad and it's the fans who suffer. At the end of the day one man who does.........??. is holding us all to ransom.

If there is someone who can tell me a positive about Glenn Oliver and why he desrves to sit on our board I would love to know.

Finally Doreen tonight on P&G telling Glenn to 'sit tight'. Doreen you may be a lovely lady but you haven't got a clue!.

What Doreen got right was arounf 5500 were INSIDE the ground last week with a handfull left outside.

The March may have had 500 or so but the fact is that straight after the match there were hardly 50 outside the main entrance.

Doreen said on P&G that the Majority suppoted the board and I think that she is wrong as a large number want change but no at the expense of ruining PVFC THE FOOTBALL CLUB.

What I object to is SEO's complete denail that they are clearly failing miserably to gain the support of the Majority.

I read the other day that SEO is a success because they claim that only 3500 season tickets were sold against 6500 last time.

Apart from the fact that many people cannot afford the cost in one go the other issue to address is as follows.

If last weeks gate had say 3000 season ticket holders present (assuming around 500 didnot attend for various reasons, holidays etc.) and this apparently makes SEO a success.

Well if that IS IN FACT the case the board won last weeks contest hands down.

How do I come to that conclusion you ask? Simples as the merecat says.

Around 2000 must have paid £20+ to see the match making the income considerably higher than the season before.

As I have posted before as a non board supporter, SEO can only harm Port Vale Football Club so knock it on the head chaps and get behind the team.

Things are changing for the better, but slowly!!!

The Nantwich issue was shocking and brings shame upon the club and is now a matter for the F.A. and Football League.

The 2,000 word essay from Oliver is certainly the work of a very paranoid mind

and demonstrates just how few friends the Board have left....Mark Sims has put more money into the club than the whole Board combined and is a lifelong Vale fan and is a well known and respected person and yet the Board are asking people if the have ever spoken too or had any contact with Mark Sims....very disturbed indeed.

Guest potalot1
What Doreen got right was arounf 5500 were INSIDE the ground last week with a handfull left outside.

The March may have had 500 or so but the fact is that straight after the match there were hardly 50 outside the main entrance.

Doreen said on P&G that the Majority suppoted the board and I think that she is wrong as a large number want change but no at the expense of ruining PVFC THE FOOTBALL CLUB.

What I object to is SEO's complete denail that they are clearly failing miserably to gain the support of the Majority.

I read the other day that SEO is a success because they claim that only 3500 season tickets were sold against 6500 last time.

Apart from the fact that many people cannot afford the cost in one go the other issue to address is as follows.

If last weeks gate had say 3000 season ticket holders present (assuming around 500 didnot attend for various reasons, holidays etc.) and this apparently makes SEO a success.

Around 2000 must have paid £20+ to see the match making the income considerably higher than the season before.

As I have posted before as a non board supporter, SEO can only harm Port Vale Football Club so knock it on the head chaps and get behind the team.

I agree with almost all of what you say.

Apart from the bit where you suggest a large number of fans want "change". I disagree with the use of that word. A large number if not all want "progress", thats the word, on and off the pitch and that will bring about natural changes if they are required.

Change just for the sake of change does not necessarily bring about progress.

At the moment we are seeing progress on and off the pitch.

Thats why the protesters are looking a bit lost in no mans land at the moment.

If he had said he was a friend of M Sims he would have failed the first test in becoming a director, which proves the fact that the board had no intention of allowing M Sims on the board, despite being the only ever director to be elected without using his own shares.

Spot on that's why Meakin should **** off with Lloyd, Bratt and Oliver who are also born liers.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Case rested.

I don't know we have just won 3-1 away from home and you are all moaning and groaning about statements.

I wouldn't be suprised if you lot actually want us to lose week in and week out to suit your agenda's/vendetta's against Mr Oliver and Mr Bratt.

Well done V2001 for responding to yet another "Attention Seeker"

Now back to the football

I don't know we have just won 3-1 away from home and you are all moaning and groaning about statements.

I wouldn't be suprised if you lot actually want us to lose week in and week out to suit your agenda's/vendetta's against Mr Oliver and Mr Bratt.

Well done V2001 for responding to yet another "Attention Seeker"

Now back to the football

More sand required.

What I object to is SEO's complete denial that they are clearly failing miserably to gain the support of the Majority.

But how can SEO be hurting PVFC if more people are paying through the gate?

SEO aim is not to gain the support of the Majority, it is simply people standing up for a principle they believe in. Its called democracy.

What I object to a Local Radio Station broadcasting propoganda for the current incumbents. What I also object to is someone having such a simplistic view of current goings on, that I should stop my stand and just get behind the lads because that brings peace. Did it do Chamberlain much good to appease Hitler in the thirties because he didnt want to upset the applecart?

Archived