onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board Statement - Meakin

Advert

Mark Sims has put more money into the club than the whole Board combined

Let's just get this straight shall we? Mr Sims has not put money into the club, he has bought advertising through sponsorship.

It wasn't donations, it was for either advertising or promoting his company. Buying shares would be a donation!

i was praising the timescale, most of you lot are always moaning that they don't act quick enough but they did on this instance and hopefully it will turn out to be a winning move

I will be even more impressed with Adams when he buys his 50k worth of new shares

===Easy solution

come up with 50k hard cash get a m8 to do the same and hey presto you just got rid of 2 directors and bought a football club

not rocket science

but has anyone got the balls to put the money up ???

not upto now they havent

till then let the football on the field do the talking======

So easy isnt it, however do you honestly believe that Bratt will sell to anyone that came along with money? Trust me its not that simple.

Let's just get this straight shall we? Mr Sims has not put money into the club, he has bought advertising through sponsorship.

It wasn't donations, it was for either advertising or promoting his company. Buying shares would be a donation!

Not in Bil Bratts eye's! He wants his money back. The rest of the people that did actually save PVFC back in the day are the one's who donated, not this bunch of lying *******s.

i was praising the timescale, most of you lot are always moaning that they don't act quick enough but they did on this instance and hopefully it will turn out to be a winning move
You do not get it, any idiot could see it, people praying MA would get sacked, a miracle happens, give him a ring. Without the pressure of an EGM they would have dithered.

Guest TommyMac
Let's just get this straight shall we? Mr Sims has not put money into the club, he hasbought advertising through sponsorship.

:laugh::rollonthefloor::clap: Try telling that to Bratt

Does it matter to the budget where the money comes from?

This comment is exactly why we are different!! i will be even more impressed with Adams when he gets us promoted because i care more about the football on the pitch.

That's relatively fair comment as Managers should look after what happens on the pitch, not in the boardroom.

Whilst he has done us a great favour temporarily becoming a director he needs to stand down asap and disassociate himself from the cretins currently at the helm.

I don't want him investing unless he really wants to and certainly not besmearching his name with these scumbags.

You also needs to care about what happens off the pitch otherwise we could end up being run into the ground like Chester and then there would be nothing to see on the pitch.

===Easy solution

come up with 50k hard cash get a m8 to do the same and hey presto you just got rid of 2 directors and bought a football club

not rocket science

but has anyone got the balls to put the money up ???

not upto now they havent

till then let the football on the field do the talking======

With a bit of effort and some creative accounting I could. And you know what? They would not take my money because I do not back the current set up. If you are not prepared to put in 50K+ as a donation to the "save BB, PJ and GO fund" then you are on a hiding to nothing.

I am glad the pressure on the board has meant they have hired PD and MA on grossly inflated wages. I am glad that it's win win win and keep on winning (league and FA cup money) and no other options. I am glad they are selling off whatever they can for peanuts. This is the last gasp of a self serving regime. If they pull it off (100 : 1 shot?) then fine. I was wrong.

Let's see hey? Otherwise it's admin and someone can hoover up the bits for peanuts.

Good win today. Well pleased for the lads. Now they gotta win another 50 odd games.

===:yes:

But how can SEO be hurting PVFC if more people are paying through the gate?

SEO aim is not to gain the support of the Majority, it is simply people standing up for a principle they believe in. Its called democracy.

What I object to a Local Radio Station broadcasting propoganda for the current incumbents. What I also object to is someone having such a simplistic view of current goings on, that I should stop my stand and just get behind the lads because that brings peace. Did it do Chamberlain much good to appease Hitler in the thirties because he didnt want to upset the applecart?

Hang on the anti board movement have had loads of media coverage when actually no one is accountable for the groups. No one knows in the media who or what they are promoting and unit this is the case then you should not have the PR. it's also not the fault of the main media that people choose this site to release statements - were the club send it to them.

OThat statement is so unprofessional its untrue. To continually state "genuine Vale fans" is just sick. Its arrogant, patronising, rude, lazy and completely out of order. Whoever wrote it should be ashamed of themselves, whoever approved it needs sacking. The complete lackof care for what supporters want is clear for all to see. I loathe this board, and its making me loathe this club, cant believe i'd even think that.

Archived