onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board Statement - Meakin

I don't know we have just won 3-1 away from home and you are all moaning and groaning about statements.

I wouldn't be suprised if you lot actually want us to lose week in and week out to suit your agenda's/vendetta's against Mr Oliver and Mr Bratt.

Well done V2001 for responding to yet another "Attention Seeker"

Now back to the football

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will you!

The words WELL and DONE should never be used in the same sentence as the current board unless the question is 'How would you like them served up?' :razz:

Advert

More sand required.

I'm not burying my head in the sand, i am concentrating on the football, supporting the club with my cash, supporting the lads with my voice.

If we go up this season, i take it none of you will be congratulating V2001 on securing Micky Adams back to the club in such a quick turnaround??? No i didn't think so, and you call Mr Bratt and Mr Oliver spineless!

But how can SEO be hurting PVFC if more people are paying through the gate?

SEO aim is not to gain the support of the Majority, it is simply people standing up for a principle they believe in. Its called democracy.

What I object to a Local Radio Station broadcasting propoganda for the current incumbents. What I also object to is someone having such a simplistic view of current goings on, that I should stop my stand and just get behind the lads because that brings peace. Did it do Chamberlain much good to appease Hitler in the thirties because he didnt want to upset the applecart?

I agree Sir.

More of markys 'contacts'. Always good for a laugh!

As for SEO, it has failed. However, for me its an individual choice. It doesnt mean i will then start attending again. I chose not to give them my money, in fact I've just spent it. I also believe that those who have, cant complain now. They knew what they were buying into. Its like buying a mars bar and then complaining that its covered in chocolate.

I'm not burying my head in the sand, i am concentrating on the football, supporting the club with my cash, supporting the lads with my voice.

If we go up this season, i take it none of you will be congratulating V2001 on securing Micky Adams back to the club in such a quick turnaround??? No i didn't think so, and you call Mr Bratt and Mr Oliver spineless!

The reasons MA came back are obvious, out of work, 3 year contract, pay increase. Whether he stays for a season who knows?

The reasons MA came back are obvious, out of work, 3 year contract, pay increase. Whether he stays for a season who knows?

Well it's good we have a board who have the funds to offer a pay increase to a very good manager who would of almost cetainly walked straight into management.

Well done V2001

How is securing an out of work failed manager and giving him the security of a 3 year contract worthy of giving praise to Bratt and Oliver?

Well it's good we have a board who have the funds to offer a pay increase to a very good manager who would of almost cetainly walked straight into management.

Well done V2001

And the player budget went down? What was he doing before he came to us? I am not unhappy with him, we could have paid the same as last time and given him a one year contract, I doubt he would have turned it down. Whether we have enough funds is a matter of conjecture, some say not.

Not a problem good manager.....but for you to say it was genius that Bratt and Oliver had secured his services is folly.

i was praising the timescale, most of you lot are always moaning that they don't act quick enough but they did on this instance and hopefully it will turn out to be a winning move

Archived