onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board Statement - Meakin

It's all so sad and it's the fans who suffer. At the end of the day one man who does.........??. is holding us all to ransom.

If there is someone who can tell me a positive about Glenn Oliver and why he desrves to sit on our board I would love to know.

Finally Doreen tonight on P&G telling Glenn to 'sit tight'. Doreen you may be a lovely lady but you haven't got a clue!.

Advert

It is funny how all these "nobody's" suddenly want a slice of the pie now that we are heading in the right direction with the right management team, CEO, and new investment pending, and then get a bit shirty when it doesnt go to plan. Wish i had a few bob myself mind, i would quite fancy throwing a bit the clubs way too at the moment.

Oh, i forgot, thats as long as i can be chairman and pick who i want on my team of course...lol..:rolleyes:

That nobody was someone the board wanted join so as usual you're spouting *****.

It's all so sad and it's the fans who suffer. At the end of the day one man who does.........??. is holding us all to ransom.

If there is someone who can tell me a positive about Glenn Oliver and why he desrves to sit on our board I would love to know.

Fimally Doreen tonight on P&G telling Glenn to 'sit tight'. Doreen you may be a lovely lady but you haven't got a clue!.

Dont forget Old, Doreen was chuffed Luke Rogers stepped up for the 2nd penalty MISS against Chasetown! Glenda must be delighted he has such staunch support.........bless.

Guest potalot1

Finally Doreen tonight on P&G telling Glenn to 'sit tight'. Doreen you may be a lovely lady but you haven't got a clue!.

Without getting too personal, she not alone me owd son..!!

I know that it's not a simple as this but maybe the likes of Meakin, Sims, Chaudry etc could wait for the Club to issue their statement before issuing their own?

As it is, the Club are being given the opportunity to dismiss the claims of others rather than the other way round.

It always seems that those issuing the counter-counter claim are in the weaker position so why not put the Board in that position?

Like I say, there's far more to it than this though.

Guest potalot1
I know that it's not a simple as this but maybe the likes of Meakin, Sims, Chaudry etc could wait for the Club to issue their statement before issuing their own?

As it is, the Club are being given the opportunity to dismiss the claims of others rather than the other way round.

Like I say, there's far more to it than this though.

Naah, more like dirty guts cuz they aint getting there own way.

Bit like some on here i might add !!

IMO

The bit that made me smile was "This also demonstrates the level of the business practice and methods to which the club believes individuals will sink in order to progress their own agendas". A bit like the Board slanderous attacks on Mo then.

It is amazing how hypocritical the current board and Deakin are. Reflects facebook coversations with GO in which he stated MC wanted to take out loans for the club....what have the board done for the last 8 years? At leas MC's were interest free!

****ers all of them. Sooner they all leave the better. ===

Archived