onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

UK Independence Day - 23 June, 2016?

Aussie Rules

The Remainers can always move up to Scotland if they don't like it,they seem to like the EU up there?

If you have any Irish bloody in your family you can apply for a passport for the Republic of Ireland and stay in the EU without moving.

Advert

No disrespect Jacko 51 as you are obviously on EU IN supporter. If the EU was a pure Common Market which we were both old enough to vote for in 1975 I would vote IN. However the irrelevance of the EU parliament and the subsequent power of the (unelected and impossible to remove) Commissioners to make OUR laws in my opinion is undemocratic I voted OUT for that reason.

No disrespect Jacko 51 as you are obviously on EU IN supporter. If the EU was a pure Common Market which we were both old enough to vote for in 1975 I would vote IN. However the irrelevance of the EU parliament and the subsequent power of the (unelected and impossible to remove) Commissioners to make OUR laws in my opinion is undemocratic I voted OUT for that reason.
The commissioners are the Civil Servants of the EU, why should they be elected?

I have no problem with that at all although I would probably argue that the Commission is little different to our Civil Service and costs considerably less! Is it not the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers which effectively make the laws?

Anyway, things are getting complicated now:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClzsY6aWQAE4cu-.jpg:large

If Brexit cannot meet its manifesto commitment e.g. £350M to the NHS etc, will the result be declared null and void by parliament?

The £350m was a lie anyway. And you can't believe that they'll put the money to to the NHS when some of the leave campaigners want to privatise it.

Quote "The European Commission is the EUs executive body it represents the interests of the EU as a whole (not the interests of individual countries).I personally believe that my MP and ultimately Westminster represents my concerns in my country. IF Westminster do not meet my expectations I can vote to remove my MP (alongside other people who may support my view).Why do politics have to be involved in a free trade area I bought a product from the USA but I did not/could note vote in that country.

Quote "The European Commission is the EUs executive body it represents the interests of the EU as a whole (not the interests of individual countries).I personally believe that my MP and ultimately Westminster represents my concerns in my country. IF Westminster do not meet my expectations I can vote to remove my MP (alongside other people who may support my view).Why do politics have to be involved in a free trade area I bought a product from the USA but I did not/could note vote in that country.

The choice is to be within a group of countries with common rules, whose driving force was to keep peace in Europe after 2 major wars, for trade, services, and labour. Or as a separate country who can arrange to trade with other countries or groups of countries with different rules and standards. I have never had the chance to remove my MP, never having lived in a marginal seat.

Rather than paste all your diatribe this last paragraph encapsulates your attitude, an attitude about as opposite to my own as it's possible to get. You have your opinion, I have mine and it's incredibly unlikely we'll ever agree. I just consider your thinking to be driven by imperialist, supremacist emotion that is played on in right wing ideology. Quite a few people died because of that attitude in two world wars. The biggest celebrations taking place right now will be in the corridors of power of Moscow, Washington and Beijing, plus possibly Dheli. In a global economy the 'big boys' always win and we have just voted to be a minnow.

Along with the vast majority of Leave voters enjoy your hollow victory while it lasts.

Diatribe LOL! what a big word from such a big smart man.

I had to laugh reading this because you only quote 1/6th of my post, ignore the rest which was actually serious factual information with a point on how the EU is failing us as a country then label me as a right wing racist guy with all these wacky attitudes, you dont even know me you clown.

Then you throw in how we will never agree when you never even begun to state a counter argument to my claims YOU ASKED ME FOR!

This is a typical remain voter ladies and gentlemen, if they cant label you a dumb drunken racist or it goes beyond their intellectual capacity they close their eyes real tight and put their fingers in their ears while muttering salty politically correct nothings to themselves.

Also you just confirm you have no respect for our history, achievements or our brave veterans or fought and died for this country including the amazing generation which beat hitler who surprise surprise was right wing.

I hope you signed that petition I will be wiping my arse with it later.

The date is irrelevant. Farage said there should be a referendum if the vote was close. That was all I was pointing out. I am concerned that you think that posting a link to a story from May is generally weird when you have done exactly the same thing in your post??? Are you weird too??

How very democratic.

Have you the slightest idea how long it takes governments to negotiate a trade deal? Have you any idea how many people there are in this country with the experience of doing that?

This may all turn out wonderfully well as you say but it will take years. I promise you that. How long are you prepared to wait?

And I never get depressed. Life's too short.

HAHAHA another one here ladies and gents, well yes the date is important, because its from back in May and I will educate you because you look very stupid.

Farage did say that in May and Remain was feeling very arrogant and was possibly in the lead at that time and Cameron even posted this as a response as he thought he was going to win, yes that image you missed out when quoting me, I will post it again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClzTr2xWQAAoAM5.jpg:large

So that just confirms he would of NEVER given the leave voters another ref if they lost, and at the time he was confident of winning hense why your post is completely stupid and outdated because the PM who called for the vote confirmed it was permanent yet again to people who was potentially going to be the losers and he thought was going to lose, but in fact it turned out be himself. So it cannot be ignored now as its double standards along with being completely undemocratic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_free_trade_agreements

You can see here the time trade deals took for a union of 28 countries took to do with 1 other country, some took 1 to 5 years, if we can do trade deals within 2 years which is the time article 50 gives us once activated then we are just completely sleeping on the job and need to increase our efforts dont you think? Btw the way we dont even need trade deals to trade, the EU does NOT have a trade deal with america after 40 years! yet the world still spins! So point invalid.

How long am i willing to wait? Hmmm... how about at least 43 years, the same amount of time the EU was given to car crash into what it was now.

If Brexit cannot meet its manifesto commitment e.g. £350M to the NHS etc, will the result be declared null and void by parliament?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7943774.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS89532410.jpg

Cant see where this bus says 350 mil, it says fund from the 350 mil, if the british people wanted to spend 350 mil on the nhs with the money going to the EU they could, thats the entire point of saying what they said, cameron and the rest could also be called out on ALOT of pro EU lies.

Archived