onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sun 17th Jan 2016, Millwall v Port Vale, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

What I I can't quite understand is the bbc stats which have vale equal with millwall on shots corners and possession.

Don't bother with BBC, go on William Hill etc, watch their mini coverage for betting. It's 2 minutes faster so is immediate when goals happen & corners/cards etc are recorded properly, as they have to be when people are betting on them.

Seriously questioning if I'm going to bother with many more away games though.

They deserve to be more than 3 up believe me.

These were there for the taking, we honestly may as well have played 0 strikers as AJ has got no chance up there alone. He needs help and nobody is supporting him at all. Its been utter rubbish, splashes of Exeter again, they dont give a ****. Your completely wrong if you think 1 up top works for us against this side.

So you are there

I agree that the players have been dreadful, utter dreadful.

Nothing short of an absolute disgrace. This bunch of bottle jobs should refund every penny of the 200 odd fans who have travelled down there today.

No excuse for not even competing with a team who arent exactly pulling up trees themselves.

Whatever the reasons are for us not performing away from home, one thing is absolutely clear, Page has no idea how to recrify it.

The Page haters are out in force, we've won the last 2, where were you then?

I'm not a Page hater at all - I hope he does well. What drives me bonkers is his apparent inability to organise, motivate and manage the team when we're away from home. If you're playing a team with two centre halves 6'4", it's naive to think that AJ, at 5'8", is going to make any headway against them without some support. You need to show some attacking intent against a team that's lost the last three at home and not give them time to settle. But what do I know.

They deserve to be more than 3 up believe me.

These were there for the taking, we honestly may as well have played 0 strikers as AJ has got no chance up there alone. He needs help and nobody is supporting him at all. Its been utter rubbish, splashes of Exeter again, they dont give a ****. Your completely wrong if you think 1 up top works for us against this side.

I agree that the players have been dreadful, utter dreadful.

The point I'm making is we've been poor, wish he would change it.

Hi

Don't bother with BBC, go on William Hill etc, watch their mini coverage for betting. It's 2 minutes faster so is immediate when goals happen & corners/cards etc are recorded properly, as they have to be when people are betting on them.

Seriously questioning if I'm going to bother with many more away games though.

I think we shudnt attend home games until we got new manager and owner

Archived