onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carl Dickinson - the weak link

fuzzyvalefan

He can't pass a ball fact.

Maybe it is because he is in the last year of his contract that his performances have marginally improved maybe it isn't.

Don't care who he has played for in the past I base my opinion on what I see.

That's my opinion, hope that's ok with you?

There is no such thing as 'cant pass a ball', some players pass better than others but presumably you mean 'cant pass a ball well'. Maybe it isn't his strongest skill, but no player in L1 will be brilliant at every facet of the game - his other abilities more than make up for it.

Yes, have your opinion, you pay your money as they say..... but presumably you want Vale to prosper, and slagging off the captain and criticising his abilities without offering any constructive criticism wont help Vale or the player.

I think he has made a valuable and improved contribution this season, and look forward to his return to the team.

That's my opinion... ok ?

Advert

He may well be but think that is more down to the rubbish left backs we have had over the years, the likes of Craig James, Phil Hardy, Rae Ingram, Luke Prosser, Jason Talbot, Colin Miles still give me nightmares. We have not had a really good left back since Tankard although Lee Collins did play well there.

Didn't Tankard, the best left back I've seen at Vale, get slated because people wanted Dean Stokes in the side? Tankard was a great footballer, but he got a hard time from the moment he started because he didn't get 'stuck in' enough. How times have changed.

There is no such thing as 'cant pass a ball', some players pass better than others but presumably you mean 'cant pass a ball well'. Maybe it isn't his strongest skill, but no player in L1 will be brilliant at every facet of the game - his other abilities more than make up for it.

Yes, have your opinion, you pay your money as they say..... but presumably you want Vale to prosper, and slagging off the captain and criticising his abilities without offering any constructive criticism wont help Vale or the player.

I think he has made a valuable and improved contribution this season, and look forward to his return to the team.

That's my opinion... ok ?

He still can't pass a ball

Not when you are trying to set up attacks it doesn't! :laugh:

Do you really have to try belittle our captain - if you think he isn't playing well, you are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't help anyone when you make your sad efforts at a joke. Join the REP clique and become one of the lads and try and gang up on someone.

Why not get a clowns outfit and wear a funny face - oh sorry, we wouldn't notice the difference would we.

Do you really have to try belittle our captain - if you think he isn't playing well, you are entitled to your opinion but it doesn't help anyone when you make your sad efforts at a joke. Join the REP clique and become one of the lads and try and gang up on someone.

Why not get a clowns outfit and wear a funny face - oh sorry, we wouldn't notice the difference would we.

What rep says is bang on. Dickinson can't pass, it's a fundamental floor in his game and probably a reason why his career spiralled downhill. If purkiss was a left back Dickinson would be nowhere near the first team, I bet purkiss is on about half dickos salary as well.

What rep says is bang on. Dickinson can't pass, it's a fundamental floor in his game and probably a reason why his career spiralled downhill. If purkiss was a left back Dickinson would be nowhere near the first team, I bet purkiss is on about half dickos salary as well.

At least Page can`t be blamed for signing him.

What he says is sadly, as always, a load of testicles intended to cause unrest and undermine the players and club.

You have no idea what salaries people are on, and nor is it your business - more stirring and troublemaking. You two make a fine pair of 'supporters'.

Is that ground floor or top floor?

Said for all the time he's been here. Nasty attitude. Blames others. Limited player. Poor distribution. Woeful crossing. Terrible touch. Gets outpaced so regularly it's laughable. Shocking disciplinary record with most for dissent and nasty fouls. Poor positioning. Not even good at defending nor particularly tough. On a massive wage. Not worth it. Especially when Pope was freed for economical reasons.

I'd get rid as soon as his contract is up and sign a decent left back who is as purkiss on the other side.

Enoch was making him look good by drawing two men and tracking back. Back to being a liability.

Archived