onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Donald Trump, beautiful and wonderful human being

davidatpreston

Whilst it was obviously a facetious remark, I would love to see the republicans vote split because they strike me as generally being war-mongering, gun-loving, impoverished-shafting, ethnic-hating, equality-despising, bible-bashing, environment-destroying, tax-loathing, climate change-denying, bum-faced goons. Yee haw!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmEYR13cVHiVUrSNpRTGwJM0aLIB3vy-q3SuMqlw4aY2-4XK6f8X-Ayg

But apart from the list above, I can see you obviously do admire them?

Advert

Whilst it was obviously a facetious remark, I would love to see the republicans vote split because they strike me as generally being war-mongering, gun-loving, impoverished-shafting, ethnic-hating, equality-despising, bible-bashing, environment-destroying, tax-loathing, climate change-denying, bum-faced goons. Yee haw!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmEYR13cVHiVUrSNpRTGwJM0aLIB3vy-q3SuMqlw4aY2-4XK6f8X-Ayg

wow :ohmy::dizzy:

I don't think anyone should be banned from the UK for their opinion nor for being nasty, idiotic, greedy etc....criminal yes but obnoxious, no

Best to let him in and then we can show him up to be the bigoted, ridiculous and stupidly naive person he really is. It's very dangerous to pick & choose who we allow to have free speech. The man's an absolute idiot so why give him more publicity opportunities by making him into a martyr? Let him continue to condemn himself every time he opens his large mouth!

Best to let him in and then we can show him up to be the bigoted, ridiculous and stupidly naive person he really is. It's very dangerous to pick & choose who we allow to have free speech. The man's an absolute idiot so why give him more publicity opportunities by making him into a martyr? Let him continue to condemn himself every time he opens his large mouth!

No one is hindering his free speech... just his ability to bring it here in person

No one is hindering his free speech... just his ability to bring it here in person

But that makes it sound like you're only able to tolerate 'free speech' as long as you agree with it!

My whole point is that it isn't 'free speech' unless we all have the right to spout our beliefs however ridiculous to others. We shouldn't be afraid of bigots--we should have the courage to confront them--and, to do this we need to preserve the right to speak freely anywhere in the world. I would love him to come over and be confronted by someone like John Humphries on radio 4 or Andrew Neil on the Daily politic programmes--that would show him up to be the buffoon he REALLY is"

Totally agree...let him come here and spew his bile and be seen for what he is and to give us an opportunity to show what we are

Which would be terribly undemocratic.......if the people want a republican govt/leader they should have one shouldn't they?

Mr H has got you on this one - if Trump stands as an independent, he is not a republican. So if people want to vote for a republican they can vote for whoever is nominated by that party. Then they get one if they win. Simple, and still totally democratic.

How would it be undemocratic? If they want a republican, they can vote for a republican. If they want Trump, they'll vote Trump. It would be undemocratic if Trump was stopped from standing due to the fact that he might split the vote. Apparently, he (and the other candidates) signed something before the campaign saying they wouldn't stand if not elected as republican candidate, but I think there's some way he can squirm his way out of it.

And please note that I referred to republicans with a small r not Republican. If Trump stands as an independent republican he is still going to get republican votes therefore splitting it between those that vote for him and those that vote for the Republican party... I am sure you get my point

Archived